You are not logged in.

#1 01-08-09 16:58:41

kate25

hi, newbie soon to be taking test

hi, i started learning to drive in jan 08 at the age of 24, i was learning with a fab instructor and had 14 lhours when he had an accident in his other job, i put off learning to drive until this jan where i started again, i was learning with new instructor and driving a mini, i started really well and was soon onto maneaouvres (sp) however for the last 6-8 hours my lessons became repetative with 4 hours focussed on roundabouts, i was loosing all my confidence and getting fed up as well as the constant nagging from family to hurry up after 18 hours plus the 14 last yr,
3 weeks ago my parents paid for a 15 hour midway course with the ldc including test, so far im 5 hours in really confident and counting down the days till the 20th aug when the big day arrives,
other than that, im kate, 25 mum of a 4 yr old and 2 yr old so i also struggle fitting my time in driving but need to be able to use my car i have sat waiting for me

01-08-09 16:58:41

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: hi, newbie soon to be taking test

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 01-08-09 20:05:20

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Re: hi, newbie soon to be taking test

Hi Kate,
Welcome & good luck with your road to success  smile

Board footer