You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 26-07-09 17:54:55

VandADI
Administrator

Hi barrykenward

Hi barrykenward,

Welcome to our forum.

Please feel free to create new topics within any section of the forum, or reply to any existing topics. We love to see new members post their questions and comments smile

If you are new to forums, all you need to do to create a new topic is go in to the relevant section of the forum and click the "add new topic" link. Or to reply in an existing topic, just click the "reply" link when reading the topic.

If you own or work for a driving school or driver training company, don't forget to submit it to our directory. Hopefully we can send some business your way smile You can find the link needed to add your training business on the front page of DTT (www.drivertrainingtoday.co.uk).

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time on the forum. What are you, ADI, PDI, Learner driver or something else?

Where in the country are you based? (if you don't mind me asking)

Also, how did you find Driver Training Today?

Remember, if you are not sure how to use the forum and want to reply to my welcome message (I hope you do), just click the "reply" button above.

smile

26-07-09 17:54:55

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi barrykenward

#2 26-07-09 18:41:14

ExAdiNigel

Rather an odd post Vanda isn't it?  Barry used to post a lot on this forum before being consumed by DIDU.

It will be great to see him back and, hopefully, posting frequently again.

Welcome back Barry

Nigel

National Standards Cycling Instructor, Ex Adi

#3 26-07-09 18:52:44

VandADI
Administrator

Not sure what you mean by an odd post? When ever a new member joins, an automated "welcome" is displayed, unless you prefer me not to welcome new members  wink

#4 26-07-09 20:19:53

ExAdiNigel

Ah!  It's an automated message, that explains it.

The oddity I was referring to is that Barry isn't a new member.

Nigel

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#5 26-07-09 21:20:18

VandADI
Administrator

Ah!  It's an automated message, that explains it.

The oddity I was referring to is that Barry isn't a new member.

Nigel

Perhaps Barry could enlighten us if he is already an existing member under another username perhaps?

#6 28-07-09 11:46:38

barrykenward
Verified Member

Mi folks,

Firstly - Thank You VandADI for the Welcome -  Automated or not!

I have been a member of a very small number of forums - although I am sure in saying DTT has not one of them -UKDIC was the other one I contributed to for some considerable time and believe those contributions were of value. I do hope this will be the case here at DTT.

Regards,

#7 28-07-09 11:48:14

barrykenward
Verified Member

Sorry - forgot to say - I always use my own name - reason - can't remember pseudonyms - but only after looking at my badge - just in case I have forgotten since the last time I looked.   tongue tongue

Regards,

#8 28-07-09 20:58:39

ExAdiNigel

Then my apologies, I would have sworn you had been a member here before DIDU started.

Nigel

#9 28-07-09 21:59:30

barrykenward
Verified Member

Hi Nigel,

UKDIC was the only one I entered - so long ago now that the grey matter is dim - The Boss would often chat away on the old video link if not many talking.

Will try harder now though!! LOL.

#10 29-07-09 08:18:43

la.monikita
Verified Member

Hello and welcome!
It's nice to see people on here who can further enlighten the forum and are not hiding behind aliases or appear incognito only to cause trouble.

Great posts already!

"What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself."
Abraham Maslow

21st Century Women http://www.loisontheloose.com/my-advent … /the-team/

Board footer