You are not logged in.

#1 21-07-09 06:13:23

kath70

extending pink badge

:? Hi all,
Great site wish I had stumbled on it afew weeks ago  roll

I am currently on a pink badge which is due to run out on the 8/9/09, thing is I has my 1st attempt at pt 3 on the 7th july and totally blow me out of the water so allpied and took second attempt 5 days later again total meltdown, which got me thinking about my training and trainer, to say the least it has been lacking. Thinking about it now there was no way i was ready for my 1st attempt let alone try for my 2nd within a week so I have come to the conclusion I was mearly lining his pocket and can only imagin him sitting there rubbing his hand while i was like  lamb being led to the slaughter. Anyway the earliest I can get my next a final attempt in is on the 15th of sept but my pink is up before then, so was after some much needed advice on the best way to word the grovelling letter to the dsa for an extension?

many thanks Kath 

21-07-09 06:13:23

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: extending pink badge

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 21-07-09 08:08:29

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Hi there Kath,

If u havent already read this post    http://www.drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/fo … 977.0.html
it might be of some help for u.

Have u looked into another/extra training?

Good Luck

#3 21-07-09 18:30:14

Trumper
Verified Member

You should get a second Pink if DSA can't give you a date before end of six months. Best to put last go back until end of second Pink.Look for extra training from another trainer. What area are you in?

O.R.D.I.T. Dip D.I
Fleet reg
A.D.I  Car manual
Cardington A , D.I.A Special test, R.O.S.P.A , I.A.M

#4 21-07-09 19:52:23

kath70

Hi thanks for your replies, I am in kings norton in birmingham, I have managed to find another trainer, highly recommend, and a few buddies too. So hopefully will get ther this time.

A couple of local instructors are getting together for a chinese begining in august if anyone wants to join us.

Cheers Kath

Board footer