You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 21-07-09 06:35:30

BigMac
Verified Member
Website

Alfa MiTo

Thinking of getting a new car. Anyone got an Alfa Mito?
I went to test drive a few months ago and the dealer said the DSA had still to authorise this model due to the DNA system with hill hold. It was reviewed in a driving instructor magazine and I saw my first one as a driving school car last week (so I guess everything is ok with the DSA)
Any thoughts.............

Driving Lessons in Co Durham
http://www.ldcbishopauckland.co.uk

21-07-09 06:35:30

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Alfa MiTo

#2 28-09-09 14:44:40

tiber
Verified Member

Re: Alfa MiTo

I liked the Mito but when i found out that its justa Punto in a fancy coat. I got disappointed and wonty bother know.

Board footer