You are not logged in.

#1 13-07-09 20:04:12

m6northtoheaven
Verified Member

Where the hell is Surrey???

Just joking with the title subject but......

Got my first check test fall onto the doormat this morning and thought POO!

Opened it up and as soon as I read the location I thought they're having a laugh.

Time 1200 at the test centre in Sutton (Surrey). So I rang them up and asked where Surrey was and she thought I was a bit stupid, bit of a sense of humour failure on the DSA side I think. So I had to ask them why they are sending me for a C/T in surrey when I live in Sutton Coldfield (West Midlands), then she started to laugh. Very sorry she said the powers that be don't read the addresses of the ADI's before sending out the letters, so she cancelled it, and n doubt I will expect another letter on the doormat in the not so distant future. I wonder where they're going to send me this time???

M6

The inclanation of the optic is as adequate as a twitch of the cranium like a quadraped divoid of its visionary capacity!

13-07-09 20:04:12

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Where the hell is Surrey???

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 13-07-09 20:58:15

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Its a luvvly place down here honest  tongue not that im near Sutton tho....they dont read adressess??? Thats a bit worrying  tongue
Good job theres no Sutton in Scotland then!

#3 19-07-09 20:16:37

johnp
Verified Member

Last  C/t I was given 4 years. A few weeks later I was called for another one.
Their organisation is chaotic.

Driving is books-
1. "safe and responsible INDEPENDENCE."
2. "DISABILITY into ABILITY" 
3. "PSYCHOLOGY than SYSTEMS.
www.drivingincludesu.co.uk

Board footer