You are not logged in.

#1 09-07-09 15:10:07

olivegreen

part 1 in 3 weeks

Hi

I have my part 1 in 3 weeks and after reading through my 'Driving Instructors Handbook' i'm really worried i'm not going to know enough on the mechanic side of the questions i feel like i may need to do a mechanics course before!.

Also if anyone can recommend any other useful books i can get hold of to do with the instructor side of the questions i'd be really grateful. This is the only test that i'm really worried about!.

Any pointers or advise would be gratefully appreciated!
Thanks Aimee 

Part 1 booked for 28th July 2009

09-07-09 15:10:07

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: part 1 in 3 weeks

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 09-07-09 15:22:02

reddenn
Verified Member

Passed my part 1 two weeks ago, I used the focus DVD, it covers all the questions for ADI

http://www.learnerstuff.co.uk/software- … st-dvd.htm

Good luck

#3 09-07-09 15:26:39

DampDog
Verified Member

Driving the Essential skills contains all the basic stuff and the questions are based around it. If your a mechanical novice might be worth having a look at something like this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hilliers-Fundam … pd_sim_b_4

You don't need to be a mechanic to be a driving instructor, just have a reasonable undersatnding of the basics.

ADI (car)
1st CT (5)

I used to be a compleat idiot, until some bits fell off...

#4 09-07-09 16:54:14

IceWarrior

Greetings Aimee,

Don't panic!

You know the questions and the answers. Don't you?

All in the ADI Theory Test book.

Send me a personal email if you need any more help?

IceWarrior

#5 13-07-09 17:35:04

julieb

Hello there!!!

I agree with Ice warrior - adi theory test book has every single question your likely to come up against.  It got me thru my theory test and I can assure u it is very very good - think it was only about £6.00's??? as well so it was a bargin - ordered mine when I booked my theory test over the telephone as it was highly recommended to me by person booking my test - although I do suppose you should be able to pick it up in most good book shops!!!! Best of luck with your studying and your part 1 test - keep us posted if there is anything else we can do to help, julie.

#6 13-07-09 18:31:04

olivegreen

thanks peps will give it a go and defo keep you posted how i get on!

Part 1 booked for 28th July 2009

Board footer