You are not logged in.

#1 07-07-09 19:32:42

FAZ

test part 3 1st attempt,nervous times ahead nowwwwwwww

any advice on the last minutes of these test,got it booked15th july,1st attempt always a failure for me in part 1 n 2,now got to do it in 1 shot,

07-07-09 19:32:42

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: test part 3 1st attempt,nervous times ahead nowwwwwwww

#2 07-07-09 19:39:33

Aspyre

dont put yourself under that sort of pressure faz (unless your part 1 is running out)..... thats my advice.

what do you mean you got to do it in one shot if its your first try??

#3 07-07-09 20:36:44

FAZ

what i meant by one shot is,i want to pass it first time,yes its my 1st attempt at part 3

#4 08-07-09 14:34:54

jackandtom1

Hi, I had my 2nd attempt at Part 3 last Wed and I passed with 5 and 4!!!!!! I passed part 1 and 2 on the 1st atttempts. I say, GO FOR IT!!!!!! I'm quite a nervous person when it comes to exams, was upset when I failed 1st attempt but I picked myself up and went for it next time.
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!  big_smile

#5 08-07-09 16:58:49

FAZ

THANKS ALOT,I WISH ALL THE BEST WITH YOUR BUSINESS,DID U GO ON PINK FIRST ?AS I HAVE BEEN ON PINK LAST 6 MONTHS BUT IT EXPIRES ON 18TH SO HERE WE GO,FAZ

#6 13-07-09 18:52:01

jackandtom1

I went on Pink 1st, was on it 4 months. Now just waiting on my green, woo hoo, goodluck!!!

#7 14-07-09 11:50:49

HARRYH
Verified Member

Remember treat him or her as a PUPIL and not an examiner! Take control straight away remember the core comps What happened, why it happened, and how to put it right.

Instruction needs to be proactive rather than reactive. Watch the pupil like a hawk, hands feet and eyes.

Good luck and best wishes

big_smile

#8 14-07-09 17:48:14

philb15

Firstly good luck for the test tomorrow.

Like Harryh says, watch them like a hawk and jump on them (not literally smile ) as soon as they make a mistake.  From my first attempt at part 3 I was congratulated for spotting the mistakes and correcting them but marked down as I didn't explain Why!?!

If you can have a warm up drive before it will help you get in the right frame of mind.  I went into my first attempt cold and suffered because of it.  I apssed on my 2nd attempt and the warm up before helped a lot.

Good Luck again.

#9 15-07-09 14:15:46

FAZ

FAILED IT.BLEW IT GOT A 2 N 3,MEET CROSS,ANTICIPATION,AND ROGRESS N HESISTANCY,WHAT HAPPENED I AM JUST RECOVERING FROM IT,this test is not easy,

#10 15-07-09 14:39:00

venesh

UNLUCKY sad WHAT HAPPEND

#11 15-07-09 14:43:37

FAZ

went to nelson country road n she went to fast,controlled that but the road was so narrow i coulndt control the road position,on hesistancy i found the fault but didnt remedy it,never mind next time i go on it

#12 15-07-09 14:50:10

VandADI
Administrator

Sorry to hear your news, have you got an extension on your pink licence?

#13 15-07-09 14:51:33

FAZ

ill renew it,soon already sent it off

#14 15-07-09 14:54:10

VandADI
Administrator

Ah ok, but I must stress to you that you cannot teach for reward UNTIL you receive your renewed licence, in other words, you cannot take ANY money for lessons until then.  wink but I am sure you already know that!

#15 15-07-09 19:57:57

colin

Faz

Did you take your test in Nelson, Lancashire.  I'm training in Preston.  Do you fancy spending soe buddy time to hget this part 3 test hammered

#16 16-07-09 18:19:25

jackandtom1

Oh no, the best never pass 1st time lol, fingers crossed, now you know what to expect and I'm sure you'll be ready for it next time!!!!!!!! smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#17 16-07-09 19:41:33

philb15

Oh no, the best never pass 1st time lol, fingers crossed, now you know what to expect and I'm sure you'll be ready for it next time!!!!!!!! smile

I like your way of thinking, i passed on the 2nd attempt, lmao

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#18 18-07-09 21:35:35

jazzyc
Verified Member
Website

Faz

Did you take your test in Nelson, Lancashire.  I'm training in Preston.  Do you fancy spending soe buddy time to hget this part 3 test hammered

that could help you both as the examiner who does nelson also covers part 3s at preston,she is fair but quite demanding and normally gives good feedback on debrief ,ive not yet sat in a pt 3 with her yet but the pdis i know who have had her say she is tough but does also offer life lines if she thinks you have good ability

#19 23-07-09 23:53:55

FAZ

any1 help me with some good briefings for meet,cross,allowing adequate clearance pliz and progress n hessistancy,
2-how do u remedy hesistancy,the se was hesitating all the time at junctions,she couldnt judge when to  move out,i had to prompt her,
3-if you gonna take your test in nelson be ready for 60mph speed on a country bendy road,watch it guys

Board footer