You are not logged in.

#1 07-07-09 16:28:47

vito

buddy in Central Belt Scotland

Hello there .

I'm real PDI from Glasgow ,

I'm sure and I'm ready to train with you as many hrs as you can.
Call me , mail me , I' m ready to go out there , even to England .

We both can save some money ... if we know what to train for ...

PS. Mail and post me , vicc smile

07-07-09 16:28:47

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: buddy in Central Belt Scotland

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 07-07-09 23:39:32

Disky
Verified Member
Website

Re: buddy in Central Belt Scotland

Vito,

Contact John55 here on DTT, he's in Stirling and i'm sure he's up for a bit, (if you know what i mean) LOL

Board footer