You are not logged in.

#1 28-06-09 21:54:27

forrest

clio to small

hi everyone
looking for a car to suit my needs,firstly as a learner car and secondly to transport my elderly parents around as my current car old shape two door Clio is too awkward for them to get in so somethink a little bit bigger.skoda Fabio,the new Citroen Picasso are few i have reviewed on the net, any ideas?.

28-06-09 21:54:27

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: clio to small

#2 29-06-09 09:21:43

FRANKS
Verified Member

look at 5 doors not three

Try always to be honest in everthing you do.
Be an 'HONEST BUSINESS PERSON'
Gain respect in ever thing you do

#3 29-06-09 10:39:59

DampDog
Verified Member

Family friend has long standing back problems from a injury in the pit, many years ago. He's getting on a bit now and favours "people carrier" type vehicles, Renault Senic, Piccaso, etc. He find it much easier to step up and step down from them, rather than bend down to car level. Mercedes A class would be good comprimise, quite high up and very compact with really good vision to the rear (5 door anyway as it's the only one I've driven)

DD

ADI (car)
1st CT (5)

I used to be a compleat idiot, until some bits fell off...

#4 30-06-09 16:31:18

forrest

Thanks for your feedback dampdog,you understand the reason for changing from a Clio to something which is lot easier to get in to for the elderly,something not so low down.A car which is a little higher of the ground,maybe a Nissan note or merc a class.simply getting a FIVE door Clio does not solve the problem neutral

Board footer