You are not logged in.

#1 03-06-09 12:54:43

kkell69
Verified Member

Help with Google Adwords

Hi Guys,

Can anyone suggest someone or a company that will manage my Google Adwords account. Last month I paid just over £100 and only just struggled to get first page on a few occasions. Today I am sometimes only getting 2nd page! Is it worth paying someone to mangage this for me or do you guys know of any tricks to keep the costs? I would also like someone to get my site SEO so it comes high up in the search engine sites.

Many Thanks
KKell69

03-06-09 12:54:43

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Help with Google Adwords

#2 03-06-09 13:42:03

FRANKS
Verified Member

I don't know much about this, but have been doing some research as I'm think of developing my own website.

Firstly, is google adwords cost effective to your business? I suggest unless you're a national school then you'll be paying for a lot more dead leads than takers.

I would personally look for a good web consultant who can tell you what needs to be in the wording of your website, and what needs to be in the design of it to gat it higher placed on the search engines.

I know there is a lot of knowledgeable people on here who will come back with more.

Try always to be honest in everthing you do.
Be an 'HONEST BUSINESS PERSON'
Gain respect in ever thing you do

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 03-06-09 18:15:46

Colin Martin
Verified Member
Website

Three years ago we had our web page designed and optimised by professional, local designers. It took a few months to get to page 1 Google initially but has stayed there constantly. We have recently updated it all and stayed on page 1.

This cost us £1,000, £333 a year. Looking at your adwords bill it might be better to invest in professional web design.

Colin Martin
The Bright Red L http://thebrightredl.com
Instructor Apps http://drivinginstructorapps.co.uk
Apps Video channel https://www.youtube.com/colinbythesea

#4 03-06-09 18:49:26

kkell69
Verified Member

Thanks for the advice guys, I knew I was paying way too much. Can anyone suggest a reliable person to take the job on?

Cheers

#5 04-06-09 10:49:15

Colin Martin
Verified Member
Website

Do a search on "web design mytown" the person coming up top knows a bit about optimising a site. Find somebody you can meet and talk to not an on-line service as you will communicate ideas better.

Colin Martin
The Bright Red L http://thebrightredl.com
Instructor Apps http://drivinginstructorapps.co.uk
Apps Video channel https://www.youtube.com/colinbythesea

#6 08-06-09 06:01:12

KEP

Hi

I am a web designer and to be honest you dont need to be paying for google adwords or any of these silly gimicks that companies ring round offering you top slot for "driving instructor" - they cant offer everyone this slot and as we all know there can only be one person at the top of the list.

Do a search in the msn search bar or just the address bar for the following... WEB DESIGN NORTH LINCS as of 2 mins ago my website comes up in the number one slot. smile

Have i paid for this slot, do i own the keywords which some people have been offered for several hundred pounds.....not a chance. Its all in the make up of your website and making sure that your site contains information that people will search for.

Dont go paying for these words, all these companies are doing are making a sale for their own business.

Cheers
Keppy

Board footer