You are not logged in.

#1 05-04-05 11:04:25

Lynne
Verified Member

ROSPA

Hi All

Did my RoSPA this morning and got GOLD!    Really pleased as had a sore throat and commentary was a bit scratchy sounding,  All the little bits I thought he'd pull me down on he didn't so I was obviously paranoid!

big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

Suppose I'd better get onto this bloomin' HPT thing now   roll   roll

05-04-05 11:04:25

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: ROSPA

#2 05-04-05 14:45:29

Stephen7738

Well done I bet you are feeling proud of acheiving gold,and so you should all you have to do now is keep it up every three years ?  big_smile that shouldnt be too hard, for a woman of your calibre.
                Stephen

#3 05-04-05 17:22:37

simonjones

Congratulations Lynne!!! It is a fabulous feeling, isn't it?!

#4 05-04-05 17:45:54

Lynne
Verified Member

Feel kind of smug Simon but I feel I got it easy, or my Observer was putting the frighteners on me  lol  he was a hard taskmaster. 

Hey Stephen not sure about the calibre bit feel like a washed out rag now  :shock:  :shock:

Thanks to you, Marc and Harv too for putting up with me  wink

#5 05-04-05 17:54:35

Gizmotime
Administrator

Congratulations Lynn wink  You deserve to feel very very proud of yourself. wink

Gizmotime

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#6 06-04-05 19:40:45

Lynne
Verified Member

Gizmotime wrote:

Congratulations Lynn wink  You deserve to feel very very proud of yourself. wink

Gizmotime

Thanks Giz  smile

#7 06-04-05 22:06:22

ExAdiNigel

Congratulations Lynne.  So, Diploma next?

Nigel

National Standards Cycling Instructor, Ex Adi

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#8 07-04-05 00:32:38

Lynne
Verified Member

adiNigel wrote:

Congratulations Lynne.  So, Diploma next?

Nigel

Oh no I have other things to concentrate on now  big_smile  From what I hear doing the RoSPA run is nothing compared to the diploma!!   :shock:  :shock:

Lynne

#9 07-04-05 20:27:41

Approved Instructor
Verified Member
Website

Board footer