You are not logged in.

#1 01-06-09 22:01:29

SnaxMuppet

Hyundai i20

Anyone using this car for training?

Looks a bit like the Yaris.

I am seriously considering it and would appreciate some comments from others.

01-06-09 22:01:29

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hyundai i20

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 03-06-09 20:03:52

AlphaBob
Verified Member

Re: Hyundai i20

Have been running a Hyundai Getz for the last couple of years without any probs and now considering the i20 like yourself, the 1.2 petrol version.  I intend to have a test drive when time allows.  I have sat in one in the showroom. Seats are very firm, more leg room than Getz. Speedo clearly visible from passenger seat. Door mirrors large. Thats all I can say at the mo.  Three local instructors now using them am hoping to come across them at the test centre for a chat but our paths haven't crossed yet.  Will keep you updated.

Whose the Daddy!!!
www.bobsdrivingschool.co.uk

Board footer