You are not logged in.

#1 01-06-09 15:25:45

hemlock
Verified Member
Website

DL 25 role play check test coming up

Hi all

Got a check test coming up soon and have opted to do the DL25 option.

Has anybody done this one before, if so which faults did the SE put on the sheet for you?

Thanks
Hemlock.

01-06-09 15:25:45

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: DL 25 role play check test coming up

#2 01-06-09 20:00:47

nigel
Verified Member

i did DL25 on  c/t would have been great but did it in area where i only teach twice a week and not to familiar with area, arrived  for 9 out came se told her what i wanted she came back with DL25 with serious for p/p and road signs and 3 or 4 minors including mirrors did a recap went out she also told me we needed to be back at 9.50 dealt real well with everything but the p/p and we really could not find a car to park and time was running out,eventually i found one then a bus stopped and we had to give that up and time was running out.so it became a mess.and we ran out of time so i was dissappointed with 4, However se was great and she advised me only to accept the test near my local centre.However make sure you are fully prepared and no everywhere to go to deal with the subject.But i found it real easy to deal with the role play as the tell you all they are going to do when you go through the recap and you discuss the previous test, just deal with the serious first and the minors whilst on the move and make sure you have all to hand, corners, tir etc and wish you good luck

DSA ADI
Fleet trainer, Iam ,Rospa (gold) Tutor. DIAmond Advanced/

#3 01-06-09 20:06:53

hemlock
Verified Member
Website

Thanks for that Nigel. Got a route in mind that takes about 35 - 40 mins to drive.

Know the area well where i'm going, got all things covered I think (hope).

Thanks
Hemlock

Board footer