You are not logged in.

#1 24-05-09 10:53:38

SnaxMuppet

Part 2 Test

I had a mock test last Friday and I didn't do too well! 5dfs and an S. Much of this was nerves so I am hoping that I will be calmer on test. There were no real biggies except for the S... I peeped and creeped emerging at a junction with a bus lane with a bus coming! Stupid me.

So, my test is on Wednesday and I feel that I need to put all my efforts into passing and not allowing myself to be distracted over the next couple of days by reading the forums.

So, I appreciate all the help that has been offered... now it is down to me! So I am going quiet until after the test... Wednesday pm... when I will report on the test in full.

24-05-09 10:53:38

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 2 Test

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 24-05-09 11:38:18

jlo31
Verified Member
Website

Wishing you the best of luck SnaxMuppet.

I am sure you are more than ready for your test.

Best wishes

Jlo31

RoSPA Diploma in Advanced Driving Instruction
IAM Motorcycle
DSA ADI (Car)
DSA Fleet registered trainer (Grade 5)
www.PrecisionDriverTraining.co.

#3 24-05-09 13:54:44

amby
Verified Member

All the best for wed Snaxmuppet, just try and stay as calm and natural a driver you can be on the day.  Dare I say it go in their confident in your ability.

DSA ADI (Car), Cardington Grade 'A', Fleet Registered, 7303 Teaching Certificate.
Ordit Registered
Instructor Training Parts 1,2, & 3 Stafford and Surrounding areas

#4 27-05-09 09:51:20

Woodyloon
Verified Member

Good Luck for today mate.  8-)

Part 1   30/10/09   100/67
Part 2   29/9/10     2 d/f

#5 27-05-09 10:15:46

mazmw

good luck for today, let us know how you get on wink

#6 27-05-09 10:28:44

jay666
Website

Good luck for today. Will be checking back later to see how you get on!

#7 27-05-09 10:37:22

Luchell
Verified Member

Good Luck for today Snax  smile smile

#8 27-05-09 15:35:11

taffyduck
Verified Member

good effort now the harder work starts now lol

#9 27-05-09 16:03:48

jlo31
Verified Member
Website

Superb! Well done you.

A good pass as well with only 2 minors!

Enjoy your celebrations!

Best wishes

Jlo31

RoSPA Diploma in Advanced Driving Instruction
IAM Motorcycle
DSA ADI (Car)
DSA Fleet registered trainer (Grade 5)
www.PrecisionDriverTraining.co.

#10 27-05-09 16:14:06

jay666
Website

Well done!

#11 27-05-09 16:34:11

mani
Verified Member

Well done snax, this is where the real fun starts gud luk for part 3.
Mani

#12 27-05-09 17:53:54

giggles184
Verified Member

Nice one smile

Well done big_smile

ADI part 1 - passed 1st attempt 11/5/09 97/63
ADI part 2 - passed 1st attempt 03/09/09 - 1 minor big_smile
ADI part 3........... start training 27/9/09 then we shall see!

#13 27-05-09 17:56:07

VandADI
Administrator

Way to go Snaxybaby, knew you could do it!  smile

#14 27-05-09 19:44:41

cawl

Well done ...

#15 27-05-09 20:10:18

Luchell
Verified Member

CONGRATS!!  smile smile

#16 27-05-09 20:39:44

mazmw

Fantastic well done 8-)

#17 28-05-09 05:57:51

Woodyloon
Verified Member

Well done Snax, hope you enjoyed your celebration?

John

Part 1   30/10/09   100/67
Part 2   29/9/10     2 d/f

#18 28-05-09 09:38:24

m6northtoheaven
Verified Member

Well done snax. Now the real works starts, good luck with part 3.

M6

The inclanation of the optic is as adequate as a twitch of the cranium like a quadraped divoid of its visionary capacity!

#19 30-05-09 12:03:11

Aspyre

SnaxMuppet i'm a bit confused.... you are taking a few weeks off but you have your part 3 booked already for 23 July?? Why are you delaying before doing part 3 training??

How is your part 3 training going to be done over the month you will have available?? Obviously it is but i'm interested in how.

#20 30-05-09 15:32:17

ExAdiNigel

I think you may have missed this thread Aspyre....http://www.drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/fo … 585.0.html

A belated well done Snax and good luck with your Instructional Ability training.

Nigel

National Standards Cycling Instructor, Ex Adi

#21 30-05-09 17:59:36

Aspyre

No problem.... sorry to have been confused  smile

Board footer