You are not logged in.

#1 21-05-09 19:46:03

arsengod
Verified Member

help

hi
i have just failed part 3 for the second time can any body tell me if i fail again do i have give up my trainee licence
there and then or do i have a time limit to stop teaching thanks  :cry:

21-05-09 19:46:03

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: help

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 21-05-09 19:57:32

Luchell
Verified Member

You must NOT continue to teach for reward the moment a third part three is failed. Are you taking some extra training to make sure you're successful on your final attempt?

#3 24-05-09 06:10:06

Trumper
Verified Member

Leave final go until near the end of Pink. Get as much training as possible. Practice PST mode with your pupils.

O.R.D.I.T. Dip D.I
Fleet reg
A.D.I  Car manual
Cardington A , D.I.A Special test, R.O.S.P.A , I.A.M

Board footer