You are not logged in.

#1 21-05-09 16:06:27

db1
Verified Member

Help needed

I am training with TIC and they have just informed me that my third in car lesson has been cancelled due to the instructor being in hospital, they have re booked it for the 5 June, this is the second time they have done it to me now, my test is on the 24 June and they dont think they can get all five lessons in before that date, I wonder if there is anyone in the Reading/Twyford area that could help.

Doesn't look good for the 40 hours needed for part three.

Part one passed 1st Time 06/04/2009 98/68
Part two passed 1st time 23/06/2009 2df
part three           waiting

I.A.M assessor, R.O.S.P.A Gold

21-05-09 16:06:27

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Help needed

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 21-05-09 19:52:30

MartinC
Verified Member

I work for Blue School of Motoring in the Bracknell area and one of my colleagues may be able to help. Try www.blueschoolofmotoring.com

I can also recommend Blaine Walsh (he trained me for parts 2 &3), but last I heard he was working in different areas (Birmingham & Scotland). I'm told that there is still someone in Blaine's original Portsmouth area contactable through aditraining.

#3 22-05-09 07:58:44

db1
Verified Member

Thanks guys, I have been using the Blaine Walsh video's for part three ( I know i haven't passed part two yet ) but I thought the more you try the better your chances at part three pass first time, ( would not want to let the good name of TIC down ) I thought Blaine Walsh just did the video's now not actually tutoring I will try his web site and see how close he is to me.

Once again thanks for your help.

David

Part one passed 1st Time 06/04/2009 98/68
Part two passed 1st time 23/06/2009 2df
part three           waiting

I.A.M assessor, R.O.S.P.A Gold

Board footer