You are not logged in.

#1 05-05-09 09:56:32

paulcook
Verified Member
Website

What time of day/week is the peak demand in terms of work?

Hi folks.

PDI at the moment but just wondered whether it was weekends, evenings, or day time that provide the most work.....?   Any general trends out there?   Any replies appreciated.

Paul Cook, ADI, Grade 5, DIAmond Special Test

05-05-09 09:56:32

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: What time of day/week is the peak demand in terms of work?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 05-05-09 10:08:13

KevB
Verified Member
Website

Where I am in London, 6pm onwards weekdays, and noon onwards at weekends.
Where i am in wilts, noon onwards weekdays. Anytime weekends.

#3 05-05-09 10:54:22

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

At the mo i actually have a saturday off!!!! Will make the most of it while that lasts...Sunday is my busiest day & im pretty stead through the week...due to school runs etc i normally start at 10am, then work round that, as yet ive not got any evening bookings which i have had last couple of years

#4 05-05-09 13:06:51

bobbycat
Verified Member

I usually find that from 3:00pm on weekdays, appointments become very scarce as that is when most schools seem to finish.  Middle of day appts probably the most difficult to fill.

#5 05-05-09 14:54:07

hoylake
Verified Member
Website

Evenings are full up with regular weekly bookings, and are like golddust, and Saturdays are full up one/two weeks in advance.

http://www.sophiesdrivinglancaster.co.uk
Adi & Fleet Trainer, RoSPA Gold

#6 16-05-09 01:16:38

Phil Motum
Verified Member
Website

A Sunday is my busiest day. I'm happy to pick up my first pupil at 0700. (a non drinker) I'm up at 0600 out of habit anyway. I'll also happily work until 2100.
Saturdays, I very rarely get any lessons.
Evenings I do at least 2 hours between 1700 and 2100.
Weekdays, I have 1 morning slot which is either 1000 to 1200 or 1000 to 1130. Afternoons is hit and miss.
I only work part time. 4 on 4 off, 12 hour shifts so I juggle my pupils around this. If I am on a dayshift I'm home by 1900 and might do an hour lesson before 2100.

Phil

#7 10-07-09 12:34:34

Hale
Verified Member
Website

Evening and weekends are most popular followed by weekday for mums and students.

When i say STOP, I can only mean ONE thing!

Part 1 - Passed Sept 2003
Part 2 - Passed Nov 2003
Part 3 - Failed Aug 2004
Part 3 - Passed Jan 2005

http://www.hayleys-driving-tuition.co.uk

#8 12-07-09 07:06:53

golfball13
Verified Member
Website

liKe the others, my busiest times are after 4 on a weekday and weekends. Saying that I found out if I asked pupils about during the day, some could do it but were worried it would be busier.

If you don't ask, you won't get smile

Rob

RPL Driving
Driving lessons in Chelmsford, Brentwood, Billericay and other areas of Essex

#9 13-07-09 07:05:05

Hale
Verified Member
Website

Ive stopped working on a Sunday. Spent many years working (on a franchise) doing up to 9 lessons on a Sunday and then it starting spilling over to Saturday, plus evenings...no way!
You have to find a balance, so i now do most weekday evenings and Saturdays up til 3pm.

When i say STOP, I can only mean ONE thing!

Part 1 - Passed Sept 2003
Part 2 - Passed Nov 2003
Part 3 - Failed Aug 2004
Part 3 - Passed Jan 2005

http://www.hayleys-driving-tuition.co.uk

Board footer