You are not logged in.

#1 12-05-09 11:09:19

Bouncer2005
Verified Member

Individual mileage log

Hi Everyone

Just wondered what all you other instructors out there do in terms of keeping track of mileage.  Do you keep a log of every pupil and record the mileage, or just keep all receipts/outgoings etc.  My accountant says just keep receipts and i think keeping a log of all mileage would be a lot of paperwork, especially as I have a second car solely for private use.

Should i change what i am doing or keep on as I am?

12-05-09 11:09:19

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Individual mileage log

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 13-05-09 08:21:03

smithwold
Verified Member
Website

Re: Individual mileage log

I tried to keep a mileage log if only to se what private and dead mileage I was doing.

Gave up in the end. More hassle than I felt it was worth.

Just claim all cost for the car and if necessary guess what percentage is/could be for private use.

Board footer