You are not logged in.

#1 11-05-09 20:02:06

lele
Verified Member
Website

Have i made a mistake?

I have sent my form off for my Green Badge, and on the form it asked about local test centre for check test.

I have put the centre that i took my part 2 and 3 which is the closest to home, however this is not the area I have any pupils.

The reason for this is, I am only teaching part time (before and after work and at weekends, so outside normal hours) and the area I teach is the area I work my for my fulltime job (20 miles from home).

Am i right in thinking I can go for role play again for check test same as the part 3 test? If so how does that work?

Hope the above makes sense

Thanks

11-05-09 20:02:06

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Have i made a mistake?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 12-05-09 09:06:38

Carlo
Verified Member

Hi lele,

Yes you can do a role play CT.  When they send you your CT appointment there will be a list of subjects you can choose to teach the examiner.  However, you will have to give directions and plan a route before hand (unlike a part three).

You could always give the DSA a ring and change or add different test centre location (closer to home etc) to your preferences.  I'm sure they won't bite! ............not normally anyway!  :evil:

"It's easy when you know how!"

#3 12-05-09 14:36:46

jonnmedds
Verified Member

As Carlos say's just give em a ring, they'll soon sort it for you.

#4 12-05-09 21:34:40

lele
Verified Member
Website

Thanks for yor replies.

I am happy now with the local test centre that I put on the form, now you have confirmed I can use examiner as a pupil, as all of my pupils work during the day so only have their lessons outside the normal test centre hours, unless of course they do CT at the weekends or evenings?

Thanks again  smile

#5 12-05-09 21:42:47

hector
Verified Member
Website

Stick with role play you wont regret it!

EXCELSIOR TRAINING 
James Dawson Grade 6 ADI (Ordit Registered) Ba (Hons) Driver Education
ADI qualification/Check test training/Excelsior DSA Ordit/fleet courses
Johnny boy United 20 its coming son

#6 13-05-09 17:11:09

ECPC
Verified Member
Website

Hello All,

Kind of following on from the OP, can you take the Check Test at ANY Test Centre? Does the SE travel to you or are you expected to travel out of your usual area?

The reason I'm asking - got the letter this week, check test for the end of July at 09:00 in Slough - I live in Andover in Hampshire 1 1/2 hours away (on a good run) and haven't driven in Slough for over 2 years. (And yes I have advised the DSA of my change of address on at least three separate occasions.) I'd really like to do the Check test in Salisbury or Winchester - both Test Centres I use and know the areas well, but I don't know if it will upset the applecart by asking the DSA to change the Test Centre.

Regards, ECPC.

#7 13-05-09 21:15:22

hector
Verified Member
Website

ECPC you choose the venue, dont take it out of area under any circumstances, decline the offer and choose the test centre  wink

Any SE would advise the same

EXCELSIOR TRAINING 
James Dawson Grade 6 ADI (Ordit Registered) Ba (Hons) Driver Education
ADI qualification/Check test training/Excelsior DSA Ordit/fleet courses
Johnny boy United 20 its coming son

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#8 13-05-09 22:43:15

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Stick with role play you wont regret it!

Why? 

Due my second check test any time soon, I have a great selection of varied pupils who I could use to progress their training, why would I select a role play?  Why would I regret not taking the option?   

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

Board footer