You are not logged in.

#1 11-05-09 10:33:36

db1
Verified Member

part two test

Hi All, I'm a newbie to this site, (wish I had found it earlier) and to Driver instruction, I have taken and past part one of the test, and now ready to take part two, 24 July just found out today, is there any books or video's that can maybe help me on this and if I pass anything on part three, any help would be great.

Thaks David

Part one passed 1st Time 06/04/2009 98/68
Part two passed 1st time 23/06/2009 2df
part three           waiting

I.A.M assessor, R.O.S.P.A Gold

11-05-09 10:33:36

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: part two test

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 11-05-09 11:10:00

Luchell
Verified Member

Hi there and welcome to the forum. Do you have a trainer who is guiding you through the course at all?  smile

#3 11-05-09 11:18:42

db1
Verified Member

Yes I have, but after reading this forum I'm not sure if they are good or not, its Red school of Motoring, I have had two in car sessions, and they told me to book my test which I have done for 24 July, just looking to see if there are any good books out there to help, I'm a qualified I.A.M Assessor and also a member of ROSPA gold grade, I already have the DSA book and the usual Highway code know your traffic signs etc.

#4 11-05-09 11:47:46

jay666
Website

Th driving instructors handbook from WH Smith is a great book for all 3 tests. Good luck with your part 2

#5 11-05-09 19:16:05

mozzer

Sorry might be a dumb question but what is ROSPA

#6 12-05-09 07:18:05

hoylake
Verified Member
Website

db1   If you can pass a RoSPA you should cruise part 2.

mozzer  RoSPA is an advanced drivig qualification try this link;

http://www.advanced-driving.co.uk/faq/

http://www.sophiesdrivinglancaster.co.uk
Adi & Fleet Trainer, RoSPA Gold

#7 12-05-09 10:18:15

db1
Verified Member

hoylakeyaris, Thanks for the reply and confidence.

#8 13-05-09 13:54:47

db1
Verified Member

Just got a letter off DSA my part two test now on the 24/06/09 one month earlier than expected big_smile

Board footer