You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 05-05-09 12:00:18

Luchell
Verified Member

Here we go again.........

WOOHOO the time has finally arrived AGAIN after my last little ermmmmm April fools joke that wasn't  neutral neutral

Finally my new date for my checktest is tomorrow morning 10.30. I passed part three august 2005, 5/4 PST 10. I was a little panicked when i got my date through for my first check test back in January 06 and I took...... Mum  lol lol

I really enjoyed it although of course i did have my share of nerves which is perfectly normal since as adrenalin helps us focus (Apparently)

I was a little saddened to have missed out on a 5 due to my (lack of) route planning. I did forward planning and anticipation as Mum was having trouble driving on todays roads. Long story but it was a great topic for her.

The S.e was fantastic. Very helpful and told me to keep it simple and try not to take on too much. I already knew to change the lesson plan if the need were to arise which funny enough oh yes, it did  lol Mum began straight lining smaller roundabouts 'cos everyone else does' so i changed the lesson plan to that and lane discipline as that was evident as a weakness. No problem there, the time flew by and we got back.

Fault id 5 analysis 5 remedy 4.I was disappointed and the S.e said even as quickly as i can get what i want to out whilst teaching i was only able to give the most basic remedy which fixed the problem but the route through town left me no where to give the more solid Core comps I was after. It did the job however and i was told to not feel disappointed.

I swore i would look forwards to my next one where i can improve my grade (Here's hoping)

In came the letter a bit over due inviting me to do mine on April 1st 10.30. (See my other thread check test hell cos it didn't go ahead  :cry:) I choose a great pupil and a nice juicy topic of pass plus module 'out of town'.

In we went bit of nerves but nothing i was going to let get too far in my way. We sat and sat and sat and errrr sat. Lets just say it didn't go ahead.

I managed to rebook for May 6th 10.30. This time i don't have a pupil and I am going on what i wanted to do last time, don't know why i just felt i could 'really' get my teeth into the topic. (Not the Se   roll lol)

I have chosen roleplay 'Remedial Action' and just phoned up to make the S.e aware of my choice so she can have a little fun working out just what she's going to get up to  lol I told her I feel a little nervous but I'm excited and looking forwards to seeing her in the morning  lol She wished me all the best and that was that  lol

So guys over to you its ADVICE time  lol lol ...............................

Go for it, you've got til tomorrow morning to fill me with advice  lol wink

05-05-09 12:00:18

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Here we go again.........

#2 05-05-09 16:16:35

Carlo
Verified Member

Try to relax and enjoy it! wink.  It is just a normal lesson.

Remember, you have alot more experience now than you had on your last CT.  Use that in your favour.

Good Luck!  8-)

"It's easy when you know how!"

#3 05-05-09 17:03:46

la.monikita
Verified Member

Ha, I know you're going to get a 7 so what advice could we give you wink.

I simply treated my SE as I treat all my students who would be starting and needed some "fixing". What topic are you going to do again?

I only planed the 1st 15 minutes of my route, everything fell into place later and we came back to the minute. Once you know your area, as you do, it's so easy wink

Good luck hun, we know it will be walk in the park for you wink

"What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself."
Abraham Maslow

21st Century Women http://www.loisontheloose.com/my-advent … /the-team/

#4 05-05-09 19:04:58

Madhatter
Verified Member

No advice, (Only had my educational last week) but still, wanted to say "good luck"!

Tim

Tim Moran - ADI Cornwall - www.timmoranschoolofmotoring.co.uk

#5 05-05-09 19:20:05

smithwold
Verified Member
Website

#6 05-05-09 19:34:47

Luchell
Verified Member

I'v e chosen Remedial action of a test fail. I've no idea what faults may appear on the DL25.I'm still looking forwards to it but nervous  lol

#7 05-05-09 23:07:31

Louisa
Verified Member

Hi Luchell, good luck, your ll be fine!!! I ve got mine in a few weeks (i actually rang up and asked for one....must be mad!!) but i ve also opted for role play with the DL25 remedial action so id be interested to know how u got on!

Good luck xx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PXGn42tCbc

This is what qualifying as an ADI makes you do!!! smile yes its me smile

www.drivingschoolsloughborough.com

#8 06-05-09 06:27:42

pj
Verified Member

Good Luck hun, will be sending you positive vibes xx

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

#9 06-05-09 07:04:10

angleson
Verified Member

All the best,

Wyn

#10 08-05-09 10:50:00

pj
Verified Member

So what happened Hayley ????

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

Board footer