You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 23-04-09 23:03:24

Lily-Anne
Verified Member
Website

Clio Auto

Hi,

After some feedback, in my quest to add an auto, does anyone have any experience of the Clio auto?

LA

http://www.centraladitraining.co.uk
BA, Dip Di, Cardington 'A', NLP Practitioner using coaching as a life skill.
http://www.aicoachingsolutions.com

23-04-09 23:03:24

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Clio Auto

#2 03-05-09 06:41:56

kkell69
Verified Member

Hi

I owned a auto clio two years ago and changed to the Nissan Micra. Clio was ok and I had no problems with it, but the MPG was poor! I was only getting about 25 mpg! I know most auto cars drink the petrol but I thought this was a bit too heavy. The Micra is alot better and I have been getting about 35 - 40 MPG. I will be selling the Micra very soon as I have just bought the Merc A Class yesterday. So if anyone out there is looking for a Nissan Micra 5 door silver with 25,000 miles 55 plate contact me. Car not for sale until end of May. Hope this helps you decide what Auto is best for you. Like I say Clio was ok and very reliable.

#3 03-05-09 15:10:57

laineb
Verified Member

hi kkell69, have sent you a pm, but cant see from my message box if you received it,if you didnt please let me know, interested in the micra, thanks

#4 06-05-09 10:47:07

Target
Verified Member
Website

Ive recently taken delivery of my Renault Modus Maxim Auto. I would assume its a similiar engine, if not the same..... 1.6 16v 4 speed manual.

Not sure why I never got one of these years ago...The gears change effortlessly, the car handles really well, very different to other cars of this size ive driven before.

Took delivery last Friday, had the duals fitted, just waiting to give it a proper drive and practice, very pleased so far.

Approved Driving Instructor ADI(car)
Cardington Grade (A) Diamond Special DIA MSA IAM ROSPA (Silver)
QEF Mobility Qualified
Taxi Driver Training DATT
BTEC Qualified Assessor
www.targettuition.co.uk
http://www.facebook.com/TargetTuition

Board footer