You are not logged in.

#1 03-05-09 10:28:47

Bashy

Grande Punto 2

Hi all,

Am test driving new cars at the mo for when I pass my part 2 (first attempt soon). Drove this yesterday and was impressed.
Does anyone have one and what are the pro's and con's?

Looking at the 1.3 Multijet diesal or the GP.

It's looking like this or the Fiesta!!

Cheers

03-05-09 10:28:47

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Grande Punto 2

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 03-05-09 10:44:19

Disky
Verified Member
Website

Re: Grande Punto 2

a few instructors round my area have also went for the new punto,, ni idea how good they are as i have never tried it, but they seem to like them

Board footer