You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 30-04-09 17:35:36

jay666
Website

Past part 1 today by the skin of my teeth!!

Just want to share my news of passing my part 1 today got 100/57. Was so shocked by the hazard test i was getting high 60's every time on the focus dvd! I even got a dreaded 0 on 1 clip saying i had responded in an un acceptable manner. Any how a pass is a pass so onwards and upwards i guess, roll on part 2!!

30-04-09 17:35:36

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Past part 1 today by the skin of my teeth!!

#2 30-04-09 17:40:31

DampDog
Verified Member

HPT is always a bit of an adventure.. big_smile

Well done, have you started part 2 training yet?

ADI (car)
1st CT (5)

I used to be a compleat idiot, until some bits fell off...

#3 30-04-09 17:41:57

jay666
Website

Nah back in to the college on wednesday so cant wait!!

#4 30-04-09 21:20:10

The Saint
Verified Member

Well done, good score on the multiple choice. Can't better that!

The HPT can be a lottery. My son passed the Focus mock test first time, when he was just 11 years old. But I had trouble at first and needed quite a bit of practice.

Some PDI's seem to breeze past Part 1 as if it's just an obstacle on the way to a green badge. It's the foundations for your future career, just as Part 2 is totally linked to the other elements of getting the green badge.

All three parts are inter-dependent and deserve equal weighting.

Good luck with Part 2 and please keep us updated with your progress...

Did you think you didn't have to choose it?
That I alone could win or lose it?
In all the places we were hiding love
What was it we were thinking of?

#5 01-05-09 11:17:47

jlo31
Verified Member
Website

Well done on your pass.

I agree I was getting 67, 72 etc on focus CD and ended up getting 62 on HP which surprised me.

Any how I agree a pass is a pass!

Cheers

Jlo31

RoSPA Diploma in Advanced Driving Instruction
IAM Motorcycle
DSA ADI (Car)
DSA Fleet registered trainer (Grade 5)
www.PrecisionDriverTraining.co.

#6 04-08-09 21:41:29

Woodyloon
Verified Member

Hi

I have not yet tried the Part 1 test yet. I seem to do ok with the Theory but the HPT is a bit of a concern. I seem to be always low to mid 50's. Is there any tips, and how accurate are the scoring zones?. Any advice would be welcome, I have the focus dvd interactive and various other HPT CD Roms.

John

Part 1   30/10/09   100/67
Part 2   29/9/10     2 d/f

Board footer