You are not logged in.

#1 28-04-09 11:17:51

pricey

question

hi all

i sent my pink form off on the 17th of april and put the start date as the 4th of may i haven't heard anything is this normal or should i give them a ring

cheers dale

28-04-09 11:17:51

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: question

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 28-04-09 13:54:10

Busheyfields
Verified Member
Website

Anything up to a month is normal!

#3 28-04-09 19:02:47

Cat8t3
Verified Member

When i sent for my pink i put a start date of only 10 days after i sent it off, which was the 16th Feb. They called me and asked if i wanted to make the date later as they wouldn't get it to me in time, i asked when would they send it back and they said that day so i asked them to change it to 23rd Feb. They called me on the Tuesday and i had my Pink on the Sat before it started.  big_smile

1st Check Test 15/09/2010 - Grade 4
2nd Check Test 09/01/2013 - Grade 4

#4 28-04-09 23:13:55

eddlad
Verified Member
Website

I'm sending mine off on Friday and putting a start date for Monday 18th May  smile

http://chriseddydrivertuition.yolasite.com/

DSA ADI operating in Gateshead, Tyne & Wear and surrounding areas.

Board footer