You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 27-04-09 21:37:19

ACJ
Verified Member
Website

Check test examiners, Chester and Mold

Hi, I've put this at the end of another post but have made a separate one too as need the info asap please!

If anyone knows the names of the examiners who take the check test in Chester and Mold please can you let me know asap as need to fill in my preference of test centre on my 1st green badge app.  Not sure if you're allowed to post examiners names on the forum, so if not, please pm me.

Thank you. smile

27-04-09 21:37:19

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Check test examiners, Chester and Mold

#2 28-04-09 05:12:10

FRANKS
Verified Member

Why does it make any difference to what SE is based at waht test centre, SEs do mve around, in my first 8 years after qualifying I only had my SE (Trevor Wedge) once in three cxheck tests and he did the first one which was my educational one.

ACJ, feel you need to accept the fact that you have to prove yourself no matter who check test you.

You've named two different test centres, arethese the ones your going to use for your pupils? Are only going to use one of these/ or are you using neither? You need to put which ever test centre you're going to use to present your pupils for test. The DE(se) will come to you.

Try always to be honest in everthing you do.
Be an 'HONEST BUSINESS PERSON'
Gain respect in ever thing you do

#3 28-04-09 06:24:32

hector
Verified Member
Website

Its unlikely a part 3 examiner would also conduct check tests, much more likely their supervisor, just put Chester, when CT invite arrives it will name examiner, you can always change it! It wont be who you are thinking.

That will hopefully make sense to ACJ.

EXCELSIOR TRAINING 
James Dawson Grade 6 ADI (Ordit Registered) Ba (Hons) Driver Education
ADI qualification/Check test training/Excelsior DSA Ordit/fleet courses
Johnny boy United 20 its coming son

#4 28-04-09 12:57:10

ACJ
Verified Member
Website

Thanks Nigel, that's what I needed to know!

Board footer