You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 25-04-09 11:44:38

jlo31
Verified Member
Website

Passed part 2 today at the first attempt

Hi All,

Well had a go at my part 2 today and passed on the first attempt with one minor!

Had a very nice examiner and we had a good drive helped with the fact at 8.45 on a Saturday morning there is not to much traffic about!!

Got my minor for positioning on the motorway. I was travelling at around 67 mph in 1st lane, had a slightly slower car in front so moved to the second lane. However even though I sped up to 70mph we were only catching the car very slowly by which time I needed to move back to the first lane to exit the motorway. I should have stayed in the first lane.

If it was not for that I would have had a clean sheet!!

On to the fun and games now with part 3!!

Cheers

Jlo31

RoSPA Diploma in Advanced Driving Instruction
IAM Motorcycle
DSA ADI (Car)
DSA Fleet registered trainer (Grade 5)
www.PrecisionDriverTraining.co.

25-04-09 11:44:38

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Passed part 2 today at the first attempt

#2 25-04-09 14:20:51

mazmw

Just wanted to say well done

#3 25-04-09 14:27:43

jlo31
Verified Member
Website

Thats very kind.

As I said it was early this morning (Saturday) so thankfully was not very busy out on the roads which helped!

Now on to Part 3 training and also hoping to take my ROSPA advanced test as well soon.

Cheers

Jlo31

IAM Motorcycle
DSA ADI (Car)

#4 01-05-09 16:00:14

jay666
Website

Well done. 2 minors is a good result.

#5 01-05-09 16:31:29

The Saint
Verified Member

How many Jay??

Did you think you didn't have to choose it?
That I alone could win or lose it?
In all the places we were hiding love
What was it we were thinking of?

#6 01-05-09 17:16:34

jay666
Website

Ha yeh sorry. My bad i misread so ok then 1 minor is even better. Ha ha. Double well done!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#7 01-05-09 17:21:03

jlo31
Verified Member
Website

Ha yeh sorry. My bad i misread so ok then 1 minor is even better. Ha ha. Double well done!

Thanks. Good luck on your part 2 as well!

IAM Motorcycle
DSA ADI (Car)

#8 01-05-09 20:51:33

The Saint
Verified Member

Congratulations.

Good luck for Part 3 and with your RoSPA test.

Did you think you didn't have to choose it?
That I alone could win or lose it?
In all the places we were hiding love
What was it we were thinking of?

Board footer