You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 24-04-09 20:15:52

manston marauder

Part 2 Today........First Attempt

[img=Verdana][font=Verdana][font=Verdana]I took my part 2 for the first time today.
All was going quite well I thought.
That was until I had turned onto the fast dual carriageway and the examiner said,
[color=red]"It is a 30 mph road you know"
  roll
I admit I did not see any speed limit signs so I only have myself to blame
At that point I knew I had failed but I tried to carry on as if I could still pass.
And my reverse park was very close (I thought) to the flat kerb.
In the end I ended up with 7 failures of which 2 were serious.

Serious - Use of speed
          - Reverse park/control.

Minor - Control/gears
        - Use of mirrors/change speed
        - Junctions/approach speed
        - Eco Driving/ control
        - Eco Driving/planning

They did say this road is not an easy one.
Oh well, Onwards and upwards......... smile
[/img][/font][/font][/color]

Part 1 - Passed First attempt - 26/02/09 Theory 99% HP 58
Part 2 - "Deferred Success" - 25/04/09 - 2 serious 7 minor
Part 2 - Passed on 2nd attempt -15/09/09 - 6 minor

24-04-09 20:15:52

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 2 Today........First Attempt

#2 25-04-09 08:16:38

nay7272

I failed my part 2 1st attempt , and passed my 2nd attempt you will do it nxt time  smile

#3 26-04-09 17:52:00

RobC
Verified Member
Website

You will have learnt from your mistakes. I got 5 minors and a serious on my first attempt at Pt2, I Immediatly applied for a cancellation and two weeks later passed with a clean sheet!.... The first clean sheet the examiner had given in two years and only the third for my trainer in 12 years!

www.midasbustraining.webs.com
Midas Minibus Driver Assessor Trainer & Passenger Assistant Trainer
DVSA Fleet Registered Trainer

Board footer