You are not logged in.

#1 20-04-09 11:02:59

driver69

Tax return online

How easy is it to do your own tax return on line?  I had my first year and this year being done by an accountant but I wonder is it worth doing my self.  He files it on line so will I be unable to set up an account without getting the login details of him or can I set up a new account?

I know their adds say tax does not have to be taxing but I find it is  smile

Thanks.

20-04-09 11:02:59

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Tax return online

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 20-04-09 12:34:52

samds
Verified Member
Website

It's easy to file online.  I use taxcalc which keeps me right, filed last return in January with 5 minutes to go before the deadline. 

At University studying Humanities with Literature and Music.

http://www.myspace.com/scottmacalister/

#3 20-04-09 17:41:40

JonnyG
Verified Member
Website

I did my last one online, but wasnt 100% sure of all the terminology, and the online help wasnt helping me much.  I saved an accountants bill, but I wonder if I could have declared a bit more.  It really stressed me out for a couple of months, as I kept putting it off, and left it to the last minute.  I just recieved my notification letter for next years.  Think I may get a bit mor guidance this time round.

#4 20-04-09 18:07:32

driver69

smdtr is taxcalc software?

I know what you mean Jonny about what to include, I went today to see the accountant and he included several things I had not even thought off.  I think maybe his £150 fee might be worth it even just for the peace of mind as I have not got a clue.  Think I see some sort off business course in my future CPD plans  big_smile

#5 20-04-09 18:33:49

samds
Verified Member
Website

Yes, software http://taxcalc.com/

At University studying Humanities with Literature and Music.

http://www.myspace.com/scottmacalister/

Board footer