You are not logged in.

#1 17-04-09 08:31:18

fatimaadi

Training

I have my first check test coming up and am in need of some additional training to aid me in developing and building on my skills.
I realise that I should not panic and do what I do on a daily basis but I am!
My original trainer has returned home.
I am based in LONDON so any recommendations of good quality trainers in the south east would be greatly appreciated.

We must to respect?
Part 1 76 47
Part 1 75 49
Part 1 94 57
Part 2 10 df
Part 2 8  df 2 s
Part 2 6 df
Part 3 2 3
Part 3 3 2
Part 3 4 4

17-04-09 08:31:18

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Training

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 17-04-09 11:55:11

christhedrummer
Verified Member
Website

Strange question, how do you know you need more training?

#3 17-04-09 13:33:20

fatimaadi

Interesting question,thats what I want to find out?
Thank you for the message will be in contact.

We must to respect?
Part 1 76 47
Part 1 75 49
Part 1 94 57
Part 2 10 df
Part 2 8  df 2 s
Part 2 6 df
Part 3 2 3
Part 3 3 2
Part 3 4 4

#4 17-04-09 13:41:45

VandADI
Administrator

Have you had a look at our check test section?
http://www.drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/fo … 300.0.html

It is always a good idea to get an assessment of your teaching ability, especially if it is your first, just to make sure standards have not dropped and instruction has not got sloppy eg, terminology used etc., when is your check test by the way?

#5 17-04-09 14:22:24

Target
Verified Member
Website

Good on you I say.

Speak to Tony Phillips in South London he is a very highly experienced Adi.

Approved Driving Instructor ADI(car)
Cardington Grade (A) Diamond Special DIA MSA IAM ROSPA (Silver)
QEF Mobility Qualified
Taxi Driver Training DATT
BTEC Qualified Assessor
www.targettuition.co.uk
http://www.facebook.com/TargetTuition

#6 17-04-09 14:26:37

fatimaadi

Hello my check test is at Mill Hill on the 27th of next month.
I will google that guy and contact him.
It is all very nerve racking I realise how my students feel now.

We must to respect?
Part 1 76 47
Part 1 75 49
Part 1 94 57
Part 2 10 df
Part 2 8  df 2 s
Part 2 6 df
Part 3 2 3
Part 3 3 2
Part 3 4 4

#7 17-04-09 15:10:15

pj
Verified Member

Tony Phillips is a great trainer....I would recommend him.

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

#8 17-04-09 15:58:22

christhedrummer
Verified Member
Website

PM'd back - hope it's good advice!

#9 17-04-09 19:29:30

ExAdiNigel

Brian Stratton would also be worth considering.

http://www.instructor-training.co.uk/

Nigel

National Standards Cycling Instructor, Ex Adi

#10 17-04-09 19:36:56

ADIALAN
Verified Member
Website

I was told to be myself. Just do what you normally do - I got a 5.

Its not like the part 3.

BUT...its worth planning a route that you know and get a pupil that is fairly good but still needs to learn more. The examiner likes to see the pupil learn something

Alan

"There is only one difference between genius and stupidity - genius has its limits"

Board footer