You are not logged in.

#1 15-04-09 17:49:28

krismcmillan
Verified Member

Help Needed  

Good Evening

I'm currently half-way through my part 3, actually I have got my part 3 exam on the 26th May. 

I have been asked by my instructor to prepare a business plan, and I was wondering if somebody could point me in the right direction – e.g. where to start, design a website, etc, etc.  At the moment I'm considering going with a franchise, but as I need to build up my reputation before going indy.

Any ideas on which franchisee is the best to go with, as I’m currently living in Kettering, Northamptonshire.

Any help would be gratefully accepted,   as this is my first time in setting up a business.

Part One: Passed 21/06/08
Part Two: Passed 9/10/08
Part Three: Failed 26/05/09

15-04-09 17:49:28

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Help Needed  

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 15-04-09 18:35:17

Aspyre

Re: Help Needed  

http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/ac … 1073869162

when i did it I simply worked out my projected income and expenditure based on conservative figures.... i.e. not a 40 hour week to start with.. I was also aware of the minimum number of hours I needed to attain to break even and pay all the bills.

Board footer