You are not logged in.

#1 12-04-09 23:00:00

FAZ

part 3 test,dual controls

hi all,just couple of questions
1.am now thinking of booking my part 3 1st attempt,have been advised to go in a car which dont have dual controls,that way i wont have to worry touching them even though i usually dont touch them anyway.but has any1 been in a part 3 without them,
2.this video thing we have to subsribe blaine walsh is it worth it subcribing to or not

12-04-09 23:00:00

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: part 3 test,dual controls

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 12-04-09 23:03:43

eddlad
Verified Member
Website

hi all,just couple of questions
1.am now thinking of booking my part 3 1st attempt,have been advised to go in a car which dont have dual controls,that way i wont have to worry touching them even though i usually dont touch them anyway.but has any1 been in a part 3 without them,
2.this video thing we have to subsribe blaine walsh is it worth it subcribing to or not

Hi Faz

1) I'll be taking my Part 3 in my own vehicle which is not fitted with dual controls.
2) In my opinion, Blaine Walsh's ADI videos are worth every penny of the subscription charge, they have helped me greatly in my preparation for the Part 3 test.

Chris

http://chriseddydrivertuition.yolasite.com/

DSA ADI operating in Gateshead, Tyne & Wear and surrounding areas.

#3 12-04-09 23:08:31

FAZ

ok i think i subcribe to dat

#4 12-04-09 23:44:13

starpassdrivingschool

If you are trained well for part three it does not make any differnce whether you have dual contols or not you will know whether to use them or not if you do use them you need to explain how and why then make that a learning point as you would do with a real learner i dont know anything about this blaine walsh trainer other than his vidoes on you tube they seem to be very good and helpful but i quailified without using any external training good luck with part three

#5 12-04-09 23:50:43

digit
Verified Member
Website

Hi Faz.
I was told before i sat Part 3 that if you have dual controls then the SE will make you use them during test.
Sat two P3's and did not use the duals once so it's a bit of an urban myth. Not saying that you will not have to use them during the test but then when you pass the P3 will you be taking pupils out with no dual controls in your car?
If duals are fitted and are required during the test then yes you will be expected to use them. Or be marked down.

Blaine Walsh is a great site to use whether an "L" part 2, part 3 or qualified or use the forum here if you have any questions.

Donnie ADI.

#6 13-04-09 16:27:34

mani
Verified Member

Hi

Here is Blaine's ADI/PDI part 3 site with over 150 ADI training videos. Thought you might want to take a look..

http://aditraining.tv?aid=uvuzoganos913&ref=AFF

Its a great site.

Regards
Mani

Board footer