You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 03-04-09 16:56:30

eddlad
Verified Member
Website

Part 3 PSTs who drives to site?

Hi all,

Would someone be kind enough to list who drives to site on each of the PSTs?

I'm assuming the PDI only drives to the site on the cockpit drill and controls and moving off & stopping lesson? Am I right in thinking the SE will drive from the TC on all other PSTs?

http://chriseddydrivertuition.yolasite.com/

DSA ADI operating in Gateshead, Tyne & Wear and surrounding areas.

03-04-09 16:56:30

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 3 PSTs who drives to site?

#2 03-04-09 17:39:54

Aspyre

You dont necesarily drive to the site on controls eddlad..... can be done outside the TC.

You could also drive to site on any of the PSTs in theory if you were doing a demo drive.. But most likely the controls or moving off/stopping Phase 1 where drive to site going to happen.. Listen to the word picture to work out if you will need to drive.

#3 04-04-09 11:56:25

smithwold
Verified Member
Website

I had PST 2 and was told to get into the drivers side while the SE checked all round the car.
He then proceded with the word pic after getting in himself.

#4 04-04-09 17:09:14

digit
Verified Member
Website

Hi eddlad.
Ditto what smithwold said.
The SE will tell you where you will sit on approach to your car. Once inside he/she will run through which PST you have.
Then the fun begins   roll

Donnie ADI.

#5 04-04-09 17:21:09

Trumper
Verified Member

Simple really YOU drive pst 1 and 2 . All the others SE will drive car.

O.R.D.I.T. Dip D.I
Fleet reg
A.D.I  Car manual
Cardington A , D.I.A Special test, R.O.S.P.A , I.A.M

#6 04-04-09 19:28:38

Aspyre

as i said above you can definitly do the controls pst phase 1 outside the TC without driving any where so nothing is black or white.

#7 05-04-09 08:28:59

Trumper
Verified Member

Agree you could do the controls lesson in the T/C. Normally depends on the location of the Crossroads for Phase 2. If near the T/C then quiet possible. What could happen is you drive to location of the  Crossroads, carryout Controls lesson then straight into Crossroads for Phase 2.

O.R.D.I.T. Dip D.I
Fleet reg
A.D.I  Car manual
Cardington A , D.I.A Special test, R.O.S.P.A , I.A.M

#8 05-04-09 20:07:39

Lily-Anne
Verified Member
Website

PST's other than 1 and 2 are started from the t/c, so briefing there.  For a mano, you correct all other driving faults on the way to a site, with e-stop brief mirrors at t/c, then correct faults on the way to the site.

Hope that helps.

LA

http://www.centraladitraining.co.uk
BA, Dip Di, Cardington 'A', NLP Practitioner using coaching as a life skill.
http://www.aicoachingsolutions.com

#9 06-04-09 12:24:30

eddlad
Verified Member
Website

Thanks guys  big_smile

http://chriseddydrivertuition.yolasite.com/

DSA ADI operating in Gateshead, Tyne & Wear and surrounding areas.

Board footer