You are not logged in.

#1 02-04-09 17:21:08

pricey

trainee licence

Hi all

Finished my 40 hours today and i am waiting for driving schools to contact me had my first one just ring 1st Drive does anyone on here work with them?

I'm a bit nervous about teaching people but I'm sure I'll be fine when i get a bit of experience.

anyway thought i would share

Dale

02-04-09 17:21:08

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: trainee licence

#2 02-04-09 20:41:57

Cat8t3
Verified Member

Hi Dale

I was nervous doing my first lesson on Pink, but then after i was excited and the nerves went.

Good Luck.  big_smile

1st Check Test 15/09/2010 - Grade 4
2nd Check Test 09/01/2013 - Grade 4

#3 02-04-09 21:02:56

pricey

thanks cat

hope they will go

are you still on the pink?

how many lessons does it take to get in the swing of it all?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 05-04-09 23:26:56

Lily-Anne
Verified Member
Website

I still remember my first lesson on pink, all the way there I was thinking, I can do this, I know I can do this but I ended up holding the wheel more than he did.

Just don't lose sight of using pink as a learning tool.

Good luck.

LA

http://www.centraladitraining.co.uk
BA, Dip Di, Cardington 'A', NLP Practitioner using coaching as a life skill.
http://www.aicoachingsolutions.com

#5 06-04-09 14:15:45

pricey

think i have decided on bill plant i am going to meet a couple of schools this week so we shall see

thanks lily-anne starting to feel a bit nervous about first lesson and haven't even had licence yet lol

dale

#6 06-04-09 17:35:22

Luchell
Verified Member

Hey Pricey,

Have a really good read round the forum for any relevant posts that might help you decide who to go with. Whatever you choose make sure you read the contract VERY carefully and make sure you know how long you are tied to them for and how much notice you have to give should you want to leave.  wink

We all started somewhere, I remember my first day/lesson on my pink. Looking back I realised just how much I've changed over time and just how white I must have looked on that first lesson  yikes lol

#7 07-04-09 15:54:00

Cat8t3
Verified Member

Hi

I'm still on my Pink, only had it since End of February. I love teaching my pupils. The only worry i have before each lesson, is wondering what route i'm going to go on. As a normal driver, you only ever drive down the roads you need to, for instance i lived in Worcester most of my life, but only know probably about 10% of all the roads,  but when your teaching you need to go down all sorts of roads,knowing the best places to do manovers etc,  my fear is thinking i might take a wrong turn, then get lost. Of course if this happens,i'll have to be brave and make out that i know where im going. I'm sure after a few yaers, i'll know every road like the back of my hand, but untill then, i'll just have to do my best.

Best of look with finding a school.

Cat smile

1st Check Test 15/09/2010 - Grade 4
2nd Check Test 09/01/2013 - Grade 4

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#8 08-04-09 04:53:03

ExAdiNigel

think i have decided on bill plant i am going to meet a couple of schools this week so we shall see

thanks lily-anne starting to feel a bit nervous about first lesson and haven't even had licence yet lol

dale

Well let's hope Bill's Plant blooms for you then.

Is Bill Plant established in your area?  Does he do loads of advertising in your area?  If the answers are no the how is he going to provide you with any pupils?

Nigel

National Standards Cycling Instructor, Ex Adi

Board footer