You are not logged in.

#1 24-03-09 21:08:59

Cat8t3
Verified Member

How long before you booked Part 3?

Hi Guys

For those of you who have had an attempt at Part 3. Im wondering how long after you had passed Part 1, did you book for your part 3. What im trying to figure out,is if there is an average time into your training, that a 1st attempt at Part 3 is booked.

Also for those of you who have had an attempt at the test and had delayed success, do you fell you were really ready?

Cheers Cat smile

1st Check Test 15/09/2010 - Grade 4
2nd Check Test 09/01/2013 - Grade 4

24-03-09 21:08:59

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: How long before you booked Part 3?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 24-03-09 22:18:46

smithwold
Verified Member
Website

Had my training spread out over a long time because of the job I was doing at the time. Suited me to do it that way.
With regard to Pt 3, Booked within 12 weeks of starting on Pink allowing time for 2nd and hopefully 3rd attempts before Pinkie expired.

Passed 2nd time with 6 weeks left on pink license. 
Thought I was ready for 1st attempt but nerves got the better of me. 2nd time I knew I was ready.

Passed pt 1 March 07. Part 2 August 07. Went on Pink following March 08.

#3 25-03-09 18:57:03

scannermanh
Verified Member

Take yer time Cat, you don't get any browny points for
doing it quick. Be sure you're ready before you try.

Scannermanh the Muppet
nils

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#4 25-03-09 22:20:57

Cat8t3
Verified Member

Take yer time Cat, you don't get any browny points for
doing it quick. Be sure you're ready before you try.

I will. I've booked it for the 16th May, i wanted to book June as i am hoping i'll be ready for then, and i want to give myself something to aim for, but there were no available dates in June sad. I'm thinking May is to soon, but i can move it back, if i get closer to the time and feel i'm still not quite ready. I dont want to waste any of my attempts by trying to do it when im not ready.

Cat

1st Check Test 15/09/2010 - Grade 4
2nd Check Test 09/01/2013 - Grade 4

#5 27-03-09 07:55:54

mcculde
Verified Member

Hi Cat
You ask a question that all instructors have to wrestle with. My advice would be to book it when you feel ready to go to the TC and whatever subject it is and whatever word picture you get you know in your heart and head that you can deal with it. As someone who passed part 3 1st time 3 weeks after finishing my 40 hours that was what was going on in my mind going down to the TC. Whatever happens today I am going to TAKE CONTROL. As now a instructor trainer all my pdis get the same part3 speech just before they go in. Listen to the word picture and be yourself and take control. Be as proactive as you can and I am sure you will get a positive result. Oh and GOOD LUCK.

Board footer