You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 24-03-09 22:23:49

Peter_Cary
Verified Member
Website

All Driver Training Com

Hi.

As many of you know I used to be a director of The ADI Federation Ltd and spent nearly two years forming their Fleet Trainers cooperative travelling the length and breadth of the country talking to various organisations and bodies to get the project off the ground at my own expense.

However in January one of the saddest days in my life, I felt forced to resign as a director of both The ADI Federation Ltd and UK Company Driver Training Ltd as unfounded, unsubstantiated, untrue allegations were made against me and concerns I had about the way a new member of the team was taking the project worried me with their refusal to answer any of my questions, together with spin put on my requests to have face to face meetings to resolve my fears, meant I had to distance myself from the venture, however these concerns have grown even more since I left.

On advice from my solicitor I have formed a new company to carry my concept forward in the manner I originally conceived it.

Namely to obtain work for the trainer at the going rate and retain a very small amount for securing the work, rather than how the main providers at the moment retain most of the training fee giving the trainer less than they could earn teaching learners and some seem to be even cutting that now.  sad

I have been joined by some of the counties top trainers and in the last six weeks have relaunched the company with a new logo and we have been following up new leads that have already come our way with some very big organisations requesting meetings with us to see if we can meet their demanding requirements.

The advantages to the trainer are

NO registration fee...
As I feel this is unfair to get trainers to commit their own money with no stake or say in the company just to prop up the company.

Working with a National Brand Image...
I have people supporting me with very good connections in the media who feel the company oozes potential.

We have already produced our own branded training materials for our trainers..
Ensuring that we are all singing from the same hymn sheet.

The opportunity to invest in the company directly..
This is the opportunity to put your money where your mouth is. True you could lose the lot, probably not as much as me with the time and funds already invested in the first company and having to repeat it with my new venture, but you could get returns on your investment if the company takes off. I am in talks with various backers to invest in the backroom part of the site as we feel the site does what we need, without being too flashy and in your face which we believe could put many off even venturing into the site, whilst running a company with the potential that this one has it is essential to automate the day to day running of the company. 

To be paid what they are worth...
There will be a small fee (initially £50 a day) taken from the course fee to cover administration costs, but if sales of training courses take off as we hope they do, this could well be almost halved.

The company is endorsed by the DIA..
So you know it is not a here today gone tomorrow business but here for the long run.

I apologise if you have supplied me with details in the past for the previous company but I had to destroy all information I had upon my resignation.

If you would like to register an interest as a trainer with my new company please e-mail me admin@alldrivertraining.com.

24-03-09 22:23:49

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: All Driver Training Com

#2 25-03-09 07:47:01

VandADI
Administrator

Peter has asked permission to make this post.  smile

#3 25-03-09 17:53:24

Target
Verified Member
Website

Namely to obtain work for the trainer at the going rate and retain a very small amount for securing the work, rather than how the main providers at the moment retain most of the training fee giving the trainer less than they could earn teaching learners and some seem to be even cutting that now.

I admire your resolve!

Approved Driving Instructor ADI(car)
Cardington Grade (A) Diamond Special DIA MSA IAM ROSPA (Silver)
QEF Mobility Qualified
Taxi Driver Training DATT
BTEC Qualified Assessor
www.targettuition.co.uk
http://www.facebook.com/TargetTuition

#4 25-03-09 18:00:37

george
Verified Member
Website

Good luck PC.

I wish you very well.

Paul Shackleton DSA ADI.-----DSA Fleet, Diamond Advanced, NVQ L3 In driver Training & Assessment, A1 & Ordit

#5 25-03-09 18:31:46

hector
Verified Member
Website

Just to balance things, hopefully Peter is not tarring all companies with the same brush regarding this issue? Actually delivering the practical training is a very small part of the process in the fleet industry, and in the real world any Fleet company needs to make money to survive, generally on the basis of two thirds company, one third trainer. Pure economic facts for survival.

If alot of the 'world owes me a living brigade' trainers realised how much effort, time and money went into securing contracts, they might think twice about the rates paid. Not all training companies are robbing the trainers.

EXCELSIOR TRAINING 
James Dawson Grade 6 ADI (Ordit Registered) Ba (Hons) Driver Education
ADI qualification/Check test training/Excelsior DSA Ordit/fleet courses
Johnny boy United 20 its coming son

#6 25-03-09 19:53:19

Peter_Cary
Verified Member
Website

Hi Nigel,

I am not suggesting that all providers are the same, but I and several of the countries top trainers feel there is another way that maintains the quality of training, whilst there are real opportunities to reduce the cost in acquiring the work which can be passed on to the trainer, without whom there would be no course.

We are determined to keep to our principals to ensure the guy at the "coal face" gets what he is worth, which unfortunately some do not apparently value very highly.

I would like to thank the many PMs I have received supporting the project and offering their services, and the great interest in becoming shareholders in the company.

#7 25-03-09 20:05:15

Target
Verified Member
Website

Surely its a matter of charging the rate needed to make sure everyone gets paid for their hard work. Charge peanuts and get monkeys.

Peter....Does this mean you also provide fleet training courses endorsed via the DIA, and provide fleet work for qualified trainers?

Approved Driving Instructor ADI(car)
Cardington Grade (A) Diamond Special DIA MSA IAM ROSPA (Silver)
QEF Mobility Qualified
Taxi Driver Training DATT
BTEC Qualified Assessor
www.targettuition.co.uk
http://www.facebook.com/TargetTuition

#8 07-06-09 21:25:53

Madiggy
Verified Member

As a former director of the ADI Federation and UK Company Driver Training Ltd I too was forced to resign by unfounded allegations and lack of support from fellow directors.

I wish you well with your venture Peter although it seems a little ambitious, I am sure you will keep us posted as to the progress.

CONFIDENTIAL CHECK TEST TRAINING
http://www.centraladitraining.co.uk/
Life & Executive Coaching
http://www.aicoachingsolutions.com

Board footer