You are not logged in.

#1 29-03-05 17:04:06

mariesull
Verified Member
Website

Part 1 passed

Took part 1 for the first time today and passed thank goodness! 100 on theory and 67 on HPT, so quite pleased.
Roll on part 2 now  lol

29-03-05 17:04:06

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 1 passed

#2 29-03-05 17:09:58

Django

Well done you.

I found part two the easiest section. Who are you training with?

#3 29-03-05 17:24:08

mariesull
Verified Member
Website

Thanks Django.

I have done part 1 by myself. Now, my hubby (ADI) will help with part 2. Once I have passed that, then the money starts getting paid out. As yet, still not decided 100% who to train with but the guy my hubby used is very good so most probably opt for the same guy.

I am going to phone tomorrow for Part 2 test date  wink , let's see how far in the future that will be!

#4 29-03-05 17:36:48

all_alps
Verified Member

Hey Well Done. Good luck with part 2!!!

I have my part 1 on saturday. What did you use to revise? Are there any recommendations you could make. All help is really appreciated.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#5 29-03-05 18:54:10

Iceman

Well Done,

and it sounds like your looking forward to part 2 so enjoy it.

Iceman

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#6 29-03-05 18:57:01

Django

mariesull wrote:

I have done part 1 by myself. Now, my hubby (ADI) will help with part 2. Once I have passed that, then the money starts getting paid out. As yet, still not decided 100% who to train with but the guy my hubby used is very good so most probably opt for the same guy.

Always best to stick with what/who you know. Best of luck with the rest of your training. Especially the part II bit with the 'hubby'. No arguements now lol  lol  lol

#7 29-03-05 19:35:07

mariesull
Verified Member
Website

all_alps  -  I have used the ADI question bank and read and reread Driving the Essential skills, The driving Instructors Handbook, The Highway code and studied a copy of the DL25C (driving test report).

The HPT was studied for using the Roadsense DVD but this only helps the first couple of times you use it due to the limited clips available.

I am sure if you have put the time into study, then you will pass. Just take your time and reread the questions before ending the test. The time span is more than ample. I had finished the theory and HPT in a lot less time than was allocated just for the theory.

Good luck on Saturday, make sure you let us know how you get on  smile

#8 29-03-05 22:41:54

luchell

i took 7 mins to get through the questions lol, id gone over so so much material and anything i was unsure of i got the q and a bank from the dsa and found the questions so easy. when i first started revising i thought oh my god how am i going to learn all this. 100 questions sounded so many then. the bloke watching on the cctv thought i didnt have a clue and just clicked on an answer instantly. lol he couldnt believe it when he told me id passed. great feeling first time. did rubbish on hpt even though spent tons of time trying the diffferent cds. i got 59 but hey i didnt care fist time pass felt great.

I certainly feel the hpt is almost guessing to get within their scoring window. they warned me id click before the window would open as experienced drivers spot the hazards earlier a good percentage of the time. It was no where near as bad as i thought it would be though.

Ive got part two 3 may. dreading it, know my drivings sorted now but i felt like my heart was coming out of my mouth during part one. I remember the screen asking if id complete a satisfaction questionaire, who on earth wants to answer their questions when your result is on the desk!!!!!! funny really. good luck guys with part 1 to come.

Board footer