You are not logged in.

#1 16-03-09 19:47:05

george
Verified Member
Website

Part 3. How long before you can re-take?

Hi,

Is there a time limit that a PDI has to wait before they can re-take the part 3 test? I know learners have to wait 10 working days before they can re-take, but can book straight away. Is it the same for part 3?

Thanks,

G

Paul Shackleton DSA ADI.-----DSA Fleet, Diamond Advanced, NVQ L3 In driver Training & Assessment, A1 & Ordit

16-03-09 19:47:05

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 3. How long before you can re-take?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 16-03-09 19:57:01

KevB
Verified Member
Website

If on a trainee licence, after their additional 5 hours training.

I've not read of any other restriction associated with part 3, but I'm sure some of the trainers will be able to confirm if that is the only restriction.

#3 16-03-09 20:05:37

hector
Verified Member
Website

No restriction, same day is fine!

EXCELSIOR TRAINING 
James Dawson Grade 6 ADI (Ordit Registered) Ba (Hons) Driver Education
ADI qualification/Check test training/Excelsior DSA Ordit/fleet courses
Johnny boy United 20 its coming son

#4 16-03-09 20:08:17

george
Verified Member
Website

Thanks guys, She'll have more than five hours additional with me. Although i'm not her sponsor.

Paul Shackleton DSA ADI.-----DSA Fleet, Diamond Advanced, NVQ L3 In driver Training & Assessment, A1 & Ordit

Board footer