You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 04-02-08 16:59:28

Philly Fossil
Verified Member

Voyager Insructor Training

http://www.voyagerinstructortraining.com/

Welcome to my hero's website!

Wendy did part 3 rescue for me as the usual national training co had left a few holes!!!!

Training with Wendy is a great experience. Like I say she is my hero now!

Lessons are 2 hours long and i did pay as you learn.

I felt really relaxed with Wendy's teaching methods and friendly manner.

I passed 3rd attemp with 4/4 and can't thank Wendy enough for all the support and help i recieved.

Recomendation is very High.

04-02-08 16:59:28

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Voyager Insructor Training

#2 04-02-08 17:19:02

RJHGT
Verified Member
Website

Well done Philly! When did you pass? Where did you pass? Does Wendy cover Congleton, Cheshire?

Driver & Rider Training Centre www.rjhgroup.co.uk ADI Approved Driving Instructor Grade 5 (Car) DAS Direct Access Scheme Instructor (Motorcycle) DSA Driving Standards Agency- ATB Authorised Training Body (Motorcycle) RPMT Register of Post-test Motorcycle Trainer

#3 01-03-09 23:40:56

keith-adi
Verified Member
Website

i passed all three tests at the first ask with a "national company" but felt i did all the work (me and my buddies) with a check test coming up i looked long and hard at the options. i went for wendy - never regreted it. the training is set to address your needs, she doesn't critisise just helps. the lady is brilliant. ok i passed em all first time but? i think i,d be better if i had done the whole lot with wendy jane. the "check test" refresher course i did with wendy was great. built my confidence and enthusiasm - the girl is aces!!!!  big_smile  thanks wendy  big_smile i had a great teacher/instructor called clive but once you are on your own? we drift? doesn't hurt to tighten it up a bit. worth it if you are in the cheshire area - or if you are thinking of starting training? don't ring ghostbusters !!! ring wendy at  www.voyagerinstructortraining.com big_smile

We can all drive! some of us don't know it yet!     Smart Start School of Motoring
lessons available Wirral wide.

http://www.smartstart-wirral.com

Board footer