You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 26-03-05 13:12:44

rachdrive
Website

IAM Passed

Hi All,

Just wondering which test to take next after passing my IAM test. Was using it as a warm up for Cardington, though I may as well have a go at another as it could be months before i get a date for Cardington.

DIAmond or Rospa?

Cheers
Rach  8)

Driving is for life.........Not just for xmas!!!!!

www.boydsdrivertraining.co.uk

26-03-05 13:12:44

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: IAM Passed

#2 26-03-05 15:19:14

simonjones

Hi Rach

First of all, congratulations on your IAM success!

I haven’t done the Cardington test, but from what I gather, it’s very much marked on the DSA’s ideas, and therefore, the DIAmond test would appear to be better preparation for you. Although, having said that, I have recently passed both my DIAmond and RoSPA tests and found them both worthwhile.

Anyway, best of luck with whichever you choose.

#3 27-03-05 10:26:46

rachdrive
Website

Cheers Simon,

Just don't want to make the same mistake and get full membership when I only want to take the test!! Didn't realise with IAM  :oops:

Rach  8)

Driving is for life.........Not just for xmas!!!!!

www.boydsdrivertraining.co.uk

Board footer