You are not logged in.

#1 22-02-09 16:38:39

Bouncer2005
Verified Member

Sole trader business cards

Hello Everyone

Having passed part 3 last week, I am now in the process of starting out by myself. My plan is to start as sole trader using a driving school name rather than my own personal name.  Does anybody know if i MUST include my name and address on my business cards as i have seen it written this is a requirement i.e address as well?  At the moment, I intend to just put the school name, my name telephone number and email address.  What do you think?

Thanks

22-02-09 16:38:39

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Sole trader business cards

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 22-02-09 16:57:27

Luchell
Verified Member

Put what you like on them within reason  lol Personally i never put my address on them as i see no need for that info to be disclosed. I have my Business nahe HND along with my name home and moby number (Some i know don't like to put the home number on them but again its personal choice.  I have my email addy to and i think thats it  lol

Have a look at Vistaprint.co.uk    I often find free goodies and bit on there, i got my last set of business cards free so great stuff  lol

#3 22-02-09 17:02:22

Bouncer2005
Verified Member

Hi Luchell

Thanks for your reply.  That's re-assuring as I have ordered a 1000 from Vistaprint - great freebies to be had!!

I had a quick panic that I would have to ditch them and add my address. I will leave it as is, business name, my name home/mob numbers and email  smile

Thanks again

#4 22-02-09 17:17:46

Luchell
Verified Member

Anytime  smile smile

#5 22-02-09 17:19:56

VandADI
Administrator

Just make sure you read the small print before entering any credit card details with vistaprint  wink

#6 22-02-09 17:24:08

Bouncer2005
Verified Member

I know what you mean, VandADI, I had a few probs last year when I realised I had inadvertantly signed up to an 'exclusive' club at £10 per month - soon sorted it, though...I make sure I read EVERY page VERY carefully!  smile

Board footer