You are not logged in.

#1 14-02-09 14:07:29

johnnya
Verified Member

applying for part 3

Can you apply on-line for part 3 and if so how do you go about it. Have had a look and can only see the bit for part 2.
Thanks in advance,
johnnya

14-02-09 14:07:29

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: applying for part 3

#2 14-02-09 14:27:07

VandADI
Administrator

Yes, you can book it online.
Go to "book a practical test"
under "car" use the drop down box to select "instructor and trainer tests"
Under "test category" you will see part 2 and part 3 test.

#3 14-02-09 14:28:20

johnnya
Verified Member

thanks

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 16-02-09 22:39:55

Lily-Anne
Verified Member
Website

Did you book it?

LA

http://www.centraladitraining.co.uk
BA, Dip Di, Cardington 'A', NLP Practitioner using coaching as a life skill.
http://www.aicoachingsolutions.com

#5 17-02-09 09:20:57

johnnya
Verified Member

Yes, 24th March, however I have been speaking to a couple of driving schools and they have had instructors leave due to lack of work, I have also heard some are going part time and looking for other jobs to fill the void. Kind of worried as i have invested loads of money into this and just as i hope to qualify it has gone belly up. If you know of any schools who are looking to recruit i would be interested to hear of them. (based in west scotland).

Board footer