You are not logged in.

#1 05-02-09 13:45:07

Samantha1

1st Check Test..Any advice on MSM & Pedestrian Crossings Role Play?

Could anyone give me any advice on doing MSM & Pedestrain Crossings on my first check test next month..

Thanks,

Samantha :Ds

Samantha DSA ADI

05-02-09 13:45:07

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: 1st Check Test..Any advice on MSM & Pedestrian Crossings Role Play?

#2 06-02-09 12:49:12

HARRYH
Verified Member

I did this myself back in September after passing part 3 Last January. Went for the role play option and planned a route for the lesson so as to make sure everything fell within the time allowed. The 1 hour included the Recap and summary at the finish.

This is nothing like the part 3 test. Just treat the examiner as a pupil and use the core comps as necessary allowing for the 'pupil' to become independent when learning has taken place.

Just remember the MSM routine may not always just apply at ped crossings, check their use during normal driving.

use plenty of q&a just to make sure they understand what you are teaching them. I ended up with a grade 5 for my first check test and was delighted with the result. Just treat it like a normal lesson.

Best of luck. :angel: big_smile

#3 06-02-09 13:36:25

Samantha1

Thank you for your advice and well done on your grade 5! I'm just wandering if the SE will expect me to cover arm signals? Any idea? big_smile

Samantha DSA ADI

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 06-02-09 14:38:30

Doc
Verified Member
Website

If you ask the examiner during recap of previous lesson/lessons if he/she has covered arm signals you will probably find they have covered it in theory and/or in practice on a previous lesson.

#5 06-02-09 19:07:02

HARRYH
Verified Member

Samantha with regards to the arm signals, only one way to find out ask them! It is highly unlikely but just be sure in your recap as mentioned. :angel: big_smile

Board footer