You are not logged in.

#1 28-01-09 12:43:24

kimberley

Check test next week - taking daughter

Hi all, got my CT next week and taking my daughter. She was banned for dangerous driving some 18 months ago and, as expected, has developed alot of bad habits.  I'm going to concentrate first on MSM as she does not use her mirrors AT ALL - if I correct this was then going to move onto coasting as again she does this alot and gets very close to the car in front.
My ? however is, so not to PATRONISE her, how should I word my Q & A?? Hope this post makes sense.
Thanks
Kim

28-01-09 12:43:24

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Check test next week - taking daughter

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 28-01-09 12:46:58

VandADI
Administrator

Re: Check test next week - taking daughter

Hi Kimberley and welcome to the forum  smile
This thread may be able to help you :   http://www.drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/fo … 319.0.html
Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Board footer