You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 25-01-09 19:40:52

AlphaBob
Verified Member

Website - Diamond On Line

I am researching the various website creators and hosting options as I am considering having my own site.  As a member of DIA I came across this link on their site to http://www.diamondon-line.com/.  I have looked at the templates available and what they offer, for their annual fee but have been unable to view any live sites.
Has anyone used this company for their site?  I would appreciate any comments members have good or bad.

Thanks

Whose the Daddy!!!
www.bobsdrivingschool.co.uk

25-01-09 19:40:52

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Website - Diamond On Line

#2 27-01-09 08:09:47

kaf
Verified Member
Website

Seems very limited and for twice the cost of a known quality service from 1and1.

http://order.1and1.co.uk/xml/order/Home … 3043770844

#3 27-01-09 10:22:41

AlphaBob
Verified Member

Thanks for that Keith, yours has been the only comment I have received so far,  so I presume Diamond On Line is not that popular.  I already have a domain name registered with 1 and 1 so I think I might try building a site using their web builder, although I have never built one before.

Whose the Daddy!!!

#4 27-01-09 14:12:57

kaf
Verified Member
Website

I built mine with the 1and1 tools.

I had never done anything like that before, I was suprised how simple it was.

The beauty of it is, you can change anything and update it in seconds.

Good luck

Keith

#5 27-01-09 15:48:40

AlphaBob
Verified Member

Thanks for that Keith, I didn't realise you had created your site using 1&1 it looks good. May I ask do you get much of your business via the site or through recommendations?  Bob

Whose the Daddy!!!

#6 27-01-09 21:42:57

Disky
Verified Member
Website

i used Wordpress for mine after it was recommended by Tim, really good, doesnt take much to understand it,, and there are stacks of support sites. My hosting is a bit more expensive than some, but £5.75 a month aint to bad.

Board footer