You are not logged in.

#1 25-01-09 19:01:08

george
Verified Member
Website

Fleet work.

I'm about to get my Orange badge, how do I go about getting fleet work? I read posts about working for big companies but who are they? Where do I send my CV?

I think I want to 'find my feet' before going into companies alone, although I feel I have good sales skills.

Any advice, really.

Paul Shackleton DSA ADI.-----DSA Fleet, Diamond Advanced, NVQ L3 In driver Training & Assessment, A1 & Ordit

25-01-09 19:01:08

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Fleet work.

#2 25-01-09 19:14:01

daz6215
Verified Member

Google Fleet George it will bring a list of the bigger companies out there, send your cv to as many as possible RoSPA, IAM, DDT Group , Drive and Survive etc..

#3 25-01-09 20:03:03

ExAdiNigel

Did you get the information pack from the DSA?  In that pack was a list of all the fleet companies that offer DSA accredited courses.  Those same companies will be worth sending a cv to.

How did you qualify?  Some companies wont recognise other's courses.

Nigel

National Standards Cycling Instructor, Ex Adi

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 25-02-09 16:45:59

confused
Verified Member
Website

DIAmond, same as I'm doing.

www.drivingzone.co.uk
DSA ADI & Fleet

Board footer