You are not logged in.

#1 25-01-09 17:32:48

giggles184
Verified Member

Slightly confused, sooo many forms....

Hi All,

Im having a small confusion moment! lol. Ive been filling forms and what not to become an instructor smile. I passed my test in 2005, now ive spoken to the dsa and theyve said that there should be no problem in me submitting an application to join the register and that i should send off my crb check now. Right now heres the problem, my 4 yr mark falls exactly in september. Now on the adi application the amount of years driving is just given in years so what do i enter here???

Sorry thats a really daft question  :oops:

Thanks in advance tho!!  smile

ADI part 1 - passed 1st attempt 11/5/09 97/63
ADI part 2 - passed 1st attempt 03/09/09 - 1 minor big_smile
ADI part 3........... start training 27/9/09 then we shall see!

25-01-09 17:32:48

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Slightly confused, sooo many forms....

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 25-01-09 17:46:12

KevB
Verified Member
Website

3 years.
you can qualify within the 4 year period, but you cannot be added to the register until the 4th anniversary of your test pass.

#3 25-01-09 17:53:55

giggles184
Verified Member

Thanks for the quick reply! big_smile That clarifies everything!

ADI part 1 - passed 1st attempt 11/5/09 97/63
ADI part 2 - passed 1st attempt 03/09/09 - 1 minor big_smile
ADI part 3........... start training 27/9/09 then we shall see!

Board footer