You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 10-04-04 21:08:05

jonks

An 'L' of an innings keeps Peter driving

An 'L' of an innings keeps Peter driving

ic Birmingham.co.uk, UK - Apr 5, 2004

... has just passed his latest medical to retain an Approved Driving Instructor’s Certificate and plans to continue giving at least six hour-long lessons a week ... [/url]

10-04-04 21:08:05

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: An 'L' of an innings keeps Peter driving

#2 11-04-04 06:01:23

Gizmotime
Administrator

Hello

I would like to ask a question,and Pardon my Ignorance :oops: but has this Gentleman Passed a check test as well?

Sorry I new it was a stupid question before I opened my mouth,I will hide now :oops:

#3 11-04-04 07:53:55

Liesa

Hi Giz

In order to stay on the register, we all have to take, and pass regular check tests!

In my book there's no such thing as a stupid question! wink

#4 11-04-04 13:26:10

Gizmotime
Administrator

Hi Liesa

Thanks for that, I should have known that without asking  roll

And your right,the only Silly question is the one you Don't ask smile

Giz

#5 14-04-04 18:55:15

AliceM

The question  surely is how old is Peter?  I certainly see this as a profession with no set retirement age and I would like to believe I could carry on for a while - but how old is the oldest active ADI?  Now or previously?

Does anyone know?
smile

#6 14-04-04 18:57:43

AliceM

Sorry
I didn't click through to the full story!  OK so 90 is oldest at the moment?  Anyone know anyone older?

smile

#7 14-04-04 19:28:12

Approved Instructor
Verified Member
Website

I wounder if he will go and do the theory/hazard perception test ?

Board footer