You are not logged in.

#1 20-01-09 17:42:20

onmyown
Verified Member

IF YOU HAVE A CHECK TEST READ THIS

big_smile
OVER THE LAST MONTHS i HAVE ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT CHECK TESTS IE.

If I go for role play can I choose the subject, and I got back, read the letter, (had I not done that allready but still was not clear)

I asked do I need rear h/rests in the car.

The answer to the 1st one is
Yes, you do choose the subject, I asked the SEADI TODAY,
HE SAID " years ago we used to pick them but it got a little like part three, so now YOU CHOOSE", HE ALSO SAID IF YOU GET A GRADE 4 ON YOUR 1ST CHECK, IT IS NOT LOW IT IS IN FACT A GOOD GRADE BECAUSE IT IS YOUR 1ST ATTEMPT, I suppose he is correct because on your check test you are a little rusty and you are doing from memory and not the book like you do on the part three, you are not really supposed to read of text, but do it from your mind, that way you will know exactly what you have absorbed into that tiny little brain of yours.
So to re-cap lol lol lol
you have to do it from memory not a book, and a 4 is a good score for your 1st, simply because you have put your books away for a little rest from all that studying, and you are now working of your own thoughts.
The 2nd question
NO you do not need h/rests in the rear, if the car did not have them at manufacture you do not have to buy them
if you took the h/rests out for some reason, then you do have to put them back for the test.
hope this helps someone.

20-01-09 17:42:20

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: IF YOU HAVE A CHECK TEST READ THIS

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 20-01-09 18:24:50

VandADI
Administrator

Looks like the current ADI1 is out of date then   roll

http://www.dsa.gov.uk/Documents/publica … cument.pdf
Page 59, chapter 4 THE TEST OF CONTINUED ABILITY TO INSTRUCT (CHECK TEST)

#3 20-01-09 20:18:03

onmyown
Verified Member

Yes
he did state all this to me today and he looks after a huge area, BUT it is good to post such a clear and concise statement from an SEADI

#4 21-01-09 11:57:43

VandADI
Administrator

Good luck on your check test, let us know how you get on.   wink

#5 21-01-09 12:51:14

tony adi
Verified Member
Website

One of the things you will find as you progress with your training is that there is very little everybody agrees on. Even SEADI's have different opinions. What you have been told by yours is not necessarily what somebody else will be told by theirs.

www.selbydriving.co.uk

12.gif

“Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same
function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy
state of things.”
~ Winston Churchill

#6 21-01-09 16:14:54

onmyown
Verified Member

Yes that is true
Thanks