You are not logged in.

#1 12-01-09 09:32:03

dilligaf

Funded NVQ 3 Driving instruction/Fleet Course

I have been offered a place on a Funded/Free NVQ 3 Driving instruction/Fleet Course what do you all think?

Is it worth doing?

Do you think there is a catch?

Look forward to your reply's.

12-01-09 09:32:03

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Funded NVQ 3 Driving instruction/Fleet Course

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 13-01-09 08:24:44

ijmoore
Verified Member
Website

Any CPD is great, especially FREE! Who is providing it?

Fleet Training
Iain Moore ADI Grade A, Fleet, RoSPA Tutor, DIAmond Ad, MSA National B Race License, EST Reg
fleet@learnmooredriving.co.uk 07999 992141

#3 13-01-09 08:53:09

george
Verified Member
Website

I'm doing it now. It's great.

Paul Shackleton DSA ADI.-----DSA Fleet, Diamond Advanced, NVQ L3 In driver Training & Assessment, A1 & Ordit

#4 13-01-09 22:53:28

The Saint
Verified Member

Come on then Guys!!  Spill the beans...

What's involved, where do we get it and can anyone join in.... big_smile

Did you think you didn't have to choose it?
That I alone could win or lose it?
In all the places we were hiding love
What was it we were thinking of?

#5 14-01-09 17:13:47

george
Verified Member
Website

if you PM you your names, address and contact details, i'll forward the email on to them.

Paul Shackleton DSA ADI.-----DSA Fleet, Diamond Advanced, NVQ L3 In driver Training & Assessment, A1 & Ordit

#6 14-01-09 20:35:19

dilligaf

The course i have done today and it is very good.

I have also spoken to the guy who runs the course and he would be happy to hear from any one who would like to get involved.

The Course consists of an NVQ level 3 and a fleet qualification all of which is funded. If you would like more details i have them so if you pm me you can have them and i can pass your details on if you want.

The course is currently run in Wales but should there be enough interest there is a chance that it can be run locally. I will try to get more information if you want it.

Let me know.

Board footer